Hey guys, so we've mentioned screen protectors a lot so far, and unfortunately this is another thread about them (DON"T STOP READING THERE). Since i bought the invisibleShield, and absolutely love it. I was hoping the awesome CrackBerry community might make it better. Since it's a large screen protector that you have to cut up yourself, i was hoping someone had something i can trace and cut along a line, to better fit my screen. So does anyone have anything that we can trace to easier cut out screen protectors? Thank you guys in advance!

-David S
    08-18-10 03:47 PM
    Hey guys, so we've mentioned screen protectors a lot so far, and unfortunately this is another thread about them (DON"T STOP READING THERE). Since i bought the invisibleShield, and absolutely love it. I was hoping the awesome CrackBerry community might make it better. Since it's a large screen protector that you have to cut up yourself, i was hoping someone had something i can trace and cut along a line, to better fit my screen. So does anyone have anything that we can trace to easier cut out screen protectors? Thank you guys in advance!

-David S
    Whadda mean you need to cut the Invishield? They are precut and sized for the device.
    08-18-10 04:00 PM
    Whadda mean you need to cut the Invishield? They are precut and sized for the device.
    not if you buy the generic one. It's just a larger size one, that you cut to fit.
    08-18-10 11:07 PM
    you can get the screen protector from the phone, then put it over the universal screen protector, then cut along the line. viola...
    08-18-10 11:11 PM
    you can get the screen protector from the phone, then put it over the universal screen protector, then cut along the line. viola...
    but that involves disassembling the phone. Not trying to void warranty.
    08-18-10 11:24 PM
    Think gameson was talking bout the screen plastic that came and says something bout driving safely etc. U could trace that one ....... Minus the tabs on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 11:34 PM
    Think gameson was talking bout the screen plastic that came and says something bout driving safely etc. U could trace that one ....... Minus the tabs on it.

Not a bad idea, but the sales rep threw mine out.

08-19-10 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD