Hey guys, I'm looking for a screen protector for my Torch. I know the BSE/Zagg ones do a fantastic job, except I'm a bit skeptical that the moisture sensor on my Blackberry won't go off if I install it. Am I just being paranoid or is it more likely that I'll be fine if I install it?
    12-29-10 11:32 PM
    You should be fine to install it yourself. As long as you don't drench the the film with the solution. You should spary the solution on the film instead of the phone and be sure to have a lint free cloth to absorb any liquid by the cracks. I've installed ZAGG on all my past devices and never ran into an issue. But if you're not confident in doing it I wouldn't really recommend it. Just be careful during the install and you should be fine
    12-30-10 12:05 AM
    I installed a full body Invisishield on my Tour (former device) a while back and, if I may say so myself, did a pretty decent job of it, certainly comparable to one I saw a "professional" do at the mall. As suggested, I sprayed the film and not the device and I didn't have any trouble. I figure if it's something clumsy old me can do, most can!! Good luck.
    12-30-10 03:04 PM
    I've applied them before too. Just be careful and don't spray on the phone.
    You'll be fine!
    12-30-10 04:15 PM
    you should get a close one to do it for you, that's what i made my fiance do!!! i get anxious when it comes to things like that so i asked him to do it as i go out the room. lol!
    01-04-11 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD