Anyone know where I could find the ring tone to the Sgt. McKensie song from Saving Private Ryan?

Or the theme from the TV show Friday Night Lights? Devil Town...
    Last edited by TYWI32; 01-23-09 at 04:51 AM.
    01-23-09 04:39 AM
    I haven't seen those, but there are ways to make one yourself, or there are folks in the threads who can make one for you. Have you done a search for such a person?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 06:14 AM
    not sure if these sites will have them but check out

Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com
    Myxtertone.com

there are also plenty of ways to make it yourself if you can not find it. if you have questions, contact me, i can make it for you if you know the section that you want. I would need the song that you want (preferably sent if you have the file) then i would need the start and end time in the minutes and seconds.

Contact me, i'd be glad to help.
    01-23-09 06:18 AM
    not sure if these sites will have them but check out

there are also plenty of ways to make it yourself if you can not find it. if you have questions, contact me, i can make it for you if you know the section that you want. I would need the song that you want (preferably sent if you have the file) then i would need the start and end time in the minutes and seconds.

Contact me, i'd be glad to help.
    At work right now, files are at home. Will look and see whats up when I get there.

Thanks...
    01-23-09 07:57 AM
    That was a great movie. Tom Hanks is an amazing actor.
    01-23-09 08:00 AM
    At work right now, files are at home. Will look and see whats up when I get there.

Thanks...
    not a problem, just let me know, send me a PM with the info and we can get it going for you!
    01-23-09 08:10 AM
    That movie is awesome!
    01-23-09 08:12 AM
    keep on topic here guys. this is about a ringtone, not the movie!
    01-23-09 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD