I'm trying to set my mom's curve up with her laptop, but she lost her cord to connect them.

Will my PS3 USB/micro USB cord work safely to get the job done?

Thanks for your help crackberry peeps.
    01-11-09 08:21 AM
    It should. Ive used my blackberry cord on a psp before.
    01-11-09 08:23 AM
    The cable will be just fine. Go ahead and use it.
    01-11-09 08:55 AM
    Its what I use.
    01-11-09 09:17 AM
    I use my Digital camera cable as well
    01-11-09 10:05 AM
    ANY mini usb cable will work with ANY Blackberry. Contrary to popular belief the cable has nothing to do with the device used, the computer and the device determine how the cable works.
    USB= Universal Serial Bus, you can connect (daisy chain) up to 127 devices via a single USB connection. I currently have 6 6 port connectors hooked up to one of my computers with multiple devices connected.
    01-11-09 10:15 AM
    I plug my cradle charger in my PS3 and have had no problems, i have been doing it for months...
    01-11-09 10:32 AM
    ANY mini usb cable will work with ANY Blackberry.
    Except the Storm.
    01-11-09 10:38 AM

USB= Universal Serial Bus, you can connect (daisy chain) up to 127 devices via a single USB connection. I currently have 6 6 port connectors hooked up to one of my computers with multiple devices connected.
    Wow - that must make for quite a mess of wires...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 11:01 AM
    great thanks for all of your help. I just set it up and it works perfectly!

by the way, how can i make sure that pictures are saved to the memory card and not the phone? All of them phone memory was used so it was not allowing me to take pictures even though I had space left on the 1GB card.
    01-11-09 11:20 AM
    ANY mini usb cable will work with ANY Blackberry. Contrary to popular belief the cable has nothing to do with the device used, the computer and the device determine how the cable works.
    Out of curiosity, what are all the devices? I couldn't imagine having that many devices within 16' of a computer
    01-13-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD