Anyone have one of the rubberized hard cases yet? If so, can you post a pic or two so we can see what it really looks like on the Storm?

Thanks.
    12-01-08 04:11 AM
    I have one...and liked it much better than the hard case.�. Unfortunetly...it broke....going to bring it in and see I can exchange
    It. It tore when I was taking it off for a batt pull after updating to the new software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 05:05 AM
    I just got a black one with a white design on the back & I love it. The woman at the Verizon store let me try a bunch of different ones on my phone. I'm so new to this forum that I don't know how to post pics yet.
    I don't think Verizon sells the rubberized cases like this:

BlackBerry Storm 9500 / 9530 Rubberized Shield Case Black

I think they just sell the regular plastic hard case and the silicon skins, right?
    12-01-08 07:36 AM
    Otterbox says they'll have one out soon. Waiting for that. Got a cheapy off eBay until then...
    12-01-08 07:40 AM
    Here's mine. I love it.

The woman at the Verizon store let me try a bunch on my phone to help me decide what I wanted.

Edited to add that mine IS the silicone one. I didn't even realized that a rubberized hard case was made.
    12-01-08 07:45 AM
    Here's mine. I love it.

The woman at the Verizon store let me try a bunch on my phone to help me decide what I wanted.

Edited to add that mine IS the silicone one. I didn't even realized that a rubberized hard case was made.
    Is that plastic, rubber or silicone?
    12-01-08 07:48 AM
    I just received the one posted by bblou. 6.99 received it in 2 days. fits great and looks nice. well worth the money.
    12-01-08 07:49 AM
    Yep, I've seen that one before but I never knew it covered the front buttons like that. Very cool for protecting those buttons but have you had a problem with the buttons being pressed accidentally?
    12-01-08 07:52 AM
    I really prefer my storm naked,I do use ghost covering but love the look and feel of the naked storm
    12-01-08 08:14 AM
    I have the same silicone case as posted with the white design on the back, I got it at the Verizon store when I got my phone. It does cover the buttons but I've had no problems with them getting pushed accidentally. I am waiting for my phantom skin to come. I usually have that on my phone and then use the silicone cover on top of it depending on what I'm doing. The silicone fits nice and protects it pretty good.
    12-01-08 08:45 AM
    I have a different silicon case that I purchased at VZW when I bought the phone. I like it because it keeps the phone from sliding around when on a flat surface. I don't like the fact that it's a magnet for all things "dirt".
    12-01-08 08:51 AM
    I have that same silicone case from VZW.

POKERWOODY - how big is the rubberized case? Does it add much thinkness to the phone?
    12-01-08 12:23 PM
    I have a different silicon case that I purchased at VZW when I bought the phone. I like it because it keeps the phone from sliding around when on a flat surface. I don't like the fact that it's a magnet for all things "dirt".
    I have this one also and I love it. Looks good and protects the housing. I am waiting for the Phontomskinz to come in also. Double protection hehe
    12-01-08 01:13 PM
    i just received my invisibleSHIELD, works like a charm
    12-01-08 10:57 PM
    I actually just ordered a black silicone case from eBay for $6.64 and free shipping. This is the OEM one from Blackberry and not a knockoff. I normally like my phones naked because I use the Cellet black leather horizontal case to holster it but I figure for this price if I don't like it I won't be wasting so much money.
    12-01-08 11:08 PM
    I ordered one for about eight bucks and I hate my rubberized hard case. Its bulk and forces me to remove the card out of my phone that helps my screen click. Also the letter keys to the edge are hard to hit because the case is elevated so it makes the keys harder to hit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD