I didn't want to start a new thread for this but I did not receive any response when I posted on the Rogers Wireless thread. I would love it if someone could post the default Rogers wallpaper for the Torch here. Thanks!
    10-03-10 02:05 PM
    Look to google for your answer. I typed in " rogers wallpaper" and this is the answer:

Google

Click in the pics side of things, save one to your phone and you should be able to use it as your desktop. So simple, no threads required. Google solves all!
    10-03-10 02:18 PM
    Look to google for your answer. I typed in " rogers wallpaper" and this is the answer:

Google

Click in the pics side of things, save one to your phone and you should be able to use it as your desktop. So simple, no threads required. Google solves all!
    Yes, this is true except that the ones there are not for the Torch's screen size and if you magnify it to fit the screen it becomes more grainy but thanks just the same.
    10-03-10 02:39 PM
    Rogers Bold wallpaper (red) ??? - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

check the bottom of page 1 or page 2. Will that one work? ( I'm at work so I can't fiddle around tooooo much )
    10-03-10 02:46 PM
    I would if I could, but I can't find the physical file on my phone to post. I have to Reset the wallpaper to get the Rogers one, can't just choose it from a file.
    10-03-10 02:47 PM
    Rogers Bold wallpaper (red) ??? - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

check the bottom of page 1 or page 2. Will that one work? ( I'm at work so I can't fiddle around tooooo much )
    That should work, considering the Torch's screen resolution is the same as the Storm!
    10-03-10 02:51 PM

Rikter, I really appreciate you trying! The wallpaper image you pointed to on page 2 is the right size for the Torch but the wave pattern is going the wrong way (the real Rogers Torch one is going horizontally instead of vertically)
    Maybe I'm just being too anal!
    10-03-10 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD