Hey! I've just purchased my 9550 about 2 days ago and my first impression is, I love it! I had trouble with BIS the first night, but CS helped me out. Then, I loaded my info from my 8520 (contacts, messages, etc) and I couldn't use any of my email accounts but that got fixed real quick.
    My screen doesn't feel too click-y or anything, but I have noticed that my ringtones sometimes don't work properly. First, two FB notifications interrupted my music and the ringtone wasn't even the one I have set to FB, and on my Curve I didn't have that problem. Second, while in FB, BBM, WLM, the notifications come in but either don't sound off or plays the default tone for whichever app it is I'm using. Is it my OS?
    I'm running Iusacell's default OS 5.0.0.550 and, since it's still new, I don't want to load any other OS. What should I do? Thanks guys!
    10-07-10 02:05 PM
    Your alerts will interupt media unless you set your active profile to vibrate only, phone only, and all alerts off.

As far as the default tone being played, I know this will happen while plugged into a pc if mass media storage is enabled, and I have had it happen while using certain apps as well,, I am pretty certain it is just a matter of the processor being used for the app you are in and not able to spare resources for looking up which ringtone/alert you have set.
    10-07-10 02:13 PM
    Hmm ok. Seems weird that on the Storm my media gets interrupted when in my Curve that never happened. I was hoping an OS update would've fixed that. Thanks Feeeg!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD