I downloaded the preloaded ringtones that came with OS 5 devices and installed them via BBSAK the other day because I really wanted BBPro_Link for my text message ringtone. I originally had it on my Bold, but when I installed the leaked 6.0.0.333, (as most of you know) the ringtones were completely different. I was so happy when I finally got it because I searched far and wide to find it and the only way to get it was to download all the old ringtones in a .COD file and install it using BBSAK.

But that happiness quickly faded because after about a day, sometimes when I would get a text or BBM, it wouldn't play the sound; the only way I knew I had something was the LED flashing. It still works right occasionally, but I would say it doesn't work more than it does work.

Is this most likely due to the fact that it isn't a pre-loaded ringtone on OS 6? And is there anything I can do to fix this?

Any help is appreciated.
    12-08-10 08:13 PM
    It shouldn't be an os issue as I loaded the 5.0 ringtones onto my media card and they work fine, do a battery pull as of late?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 08:38 PM
    Wow! That's unfortunate!
    12-08-10 08:58 PM
    I downloaded the ringtones COD file and installed usine BBSAK and everything is working fine in .333.
    12-14-10 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD