I'm sorry if I'm asking an already answered question. I searched and didn't see any issues that sounded like mine, but if there's already a post someone can link me to, I'd appreciate it!

On Crackberry, I email the ringtone to my phone, click the link, hit Save into my ringtones folder. The message shows that only 6K worth of data downloads (instead of the 199K that Crackberry says the file consists of), and then I get a Completed message. When I look for the rington, I can't find the file in my Ringtones or Music folder, although I can see it as an option in the Profiles. When I select it as an option when editing the Profile, it looks like it's selected, but then it never actually plays.

I'm a total noob, so I may be doing something all wrong, but if I am, I can't figure out what.

TIA!
    12-15-10 06:03 PM
    Hi bella, You may be just emailing the link. Are you downloading it to a pc first by clicking download now? You should then see a popup that's asks, Open-Save-Cancel. Click Save and then choose the folder where you want it to go. If you are successful you should see a full version of it somewhere in the folder you chose.. Click it first and make sure it plays, or right click it and check the properties first to make sure it is in fact an Mp3 that is 199k. Let me know how it goes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD