If anyone needs a ringtone lmk. I have about 300ish on my phone so it would only take a sec to email it to you. my pin is listed about so just pin me and lmk what you want. If I have it ill send it. If not ill make it then send it to you. so send me some request.
    02-10-09 06:34 AM
    I can't think of any I need/want right now, but how the heck did you get so many?!?! I have Verizon as well and I can't find a decent place to get them from to save my life. I keep having my friend with USCC send me what I want.
    02-10-09 12:31 PM
    Got any DMB ring tones?
    02-10-09 02:22 PM
    I can't think of any I need/want right now, but how the heck did you get so many?!?! I have Verizon as well and I can't find a decent place to get them from to save my life. I keep having my friend with USCC send me what I want.
    I just use "aduio editor gold" to cut the part of the song i want then save it to the ringtone file on my phone
    02-11-09 07:14 AM
    I just got my blackberry storm n I wanted some ringtones do u have ac/dc paradise city the chorus?
    If anyone needs a ringtone lmk. I have about 300ish on my phone so it would only take a sec to email it to you. my pin is listed about so just pin me and lmk what you want. If I have it ill send it. If not ill make it then send it to you. so send me some request.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 08:58 AM
    Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com

they are all free and actually have some full songs!

i always go there for my ringtones!
    02-18-09 08:59 AM
    i went on there and tried to get a wallpaper. its been about 2 hours and still havent recieved it. I also tried ringtones same thing. It literally takes me 2 min to create a ringtone and load it on my phone.

Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com

they are all free and actually have some full songs!

i always go there for my ringtones!
    02-21-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD