Tried to find it, couldn't. ANyone got it?
    09-16-09 10:28 AM
    Yeah, I use it all the time! I got it from the Crackberry Ringtone library. You can also try these free ringtone sites: Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone | Zedge and Free Ringtones. Make Your Own MP3 Ringtones. Free Ringtone Maker Online. Ringtones From Youtube.. I may have gotten it from one of those two, but I think I got it from the CB Ringtone libary.
    09-16-09 10:50 AM
    i can't find it in the library.
    09-16-09 10:59 AM
    Can you email me the ringtone?
    09-16-09 11:19 AM
    09-16-09 12:43 PM
    awesome! Thanks!
    09-16-09 12:49 PM
    Your Welcome
    09-16-09 03:34 PM
    Ugh, why in the holy blue h*ll would you want that as a ringtone? BEP, and that song in particular, happens to be one of the worst "artist" and "song" (using those terms loosely) combonation in the history of recorded music. If I heard that from someone's phone, I would honestly just turn and /facepalm... Breaking said phone, while constructive, would not do well for my wallet.
    09-16-09 11:13 PM
    Ugh, why in the holy blue h*ll would you want that as a ringtone? BEP, and that song in particular, happens to be one of the worst "artist" and "song" (using those terms loosely) combonation in the history of recorded music. If I heard that from someone's phone, I would honestly just turn and /facepalm... Breaking said phone, while constructive, would not do well for my wallet.
    That's your opinion. Thank goodness people have different tastes. Picture if everybody like the same man/woman, food, drink, job, music etc. I am sure not everybody has the liking for your taste either.
    09-16-09 11:31 PM
    Could be the ringtone for his bootycall...and when it goes off he knows....tonight's gonna be a good good night....woooo hoooo!

When my wife calls me instead of a ring she hears the ringback tone Trace Adkins, One Hot Mama. Scores points everytime she calls me even 3 years after I started it.
    09-17-09 01:02 AM
    Fail.

Turn around, walk away, and do not look back. I'll spare you the e-beating you oh-so-deserve. You've earned so many e-cool points by putting this e-rant on the interwebs. I'm impressed.

And for God's sake, if you're going to bash someone, use the flipping spellcheck.
    09-17-09 08:06 AM
    thanks for ringtone, its upbeat and i like it!
    09-18-09 11:34 AM
    ok, i still can not get this to work!!! i have been all over the net tonight and can not get a free ringtone of this song. i don't know what i am doing !!!!! HELP!!!!!
    09-28-09 12:20 AM
    ok, i still can not get this to work!!! i have been all over the net tonight and can not get a free ringtone of this song. i don't know what i am doing !!!!! HELP!!!!!
    Just look up ^^^ Post #5 has 3 copies.
    09-28-09 12:34 AM
    Thanks for the song downloads to go on my phone. I love "tonight is a good night..." It puts me into the best party mood and get's me jumping around the house going Woooo Hooo!!!!

Have you guys checked out the new BlackBerry Black Eyed Peas page? It offers a video demo, concert dates and more. Check out their new collaboration with their The End World Tour 2010 at na.blackberry.com/eng/theblackeyedpeas/

Just wanted share due to the relation. Can't wait for them to come to the West coast. Saw them when they opened up for U2 - Amazing!!!! Eeeekkkk. Very excited.
    02-11-10 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD