anyone know of a good ringtone maker??? i tried the one that was on sale and never worked......plus only mp3.....i just want something i can pick what part of the song i want for the ringtone...thanks!
    10-25-09 12:43 PM
    10-26-09 07:37 AM
    For MP3 I use Audacity which is free. For Polyphonic I use Anvil Studio which is free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 08:42 AM
    I used WavePad and Audacity to make some ringtones, both are free.
    10-27-09 11:31 AM
    I have been using tonethis from tonethis.com (free program download) and recently started using Goldwave per another member on here
    10-28-09 01:46 AM
    I first downloaded MP3 Cutter, made my self a clip and then e-mailed myself the copy. Attempted to play it, failed.

Then I downloaded ToneThis, figured it's a more comprehensive program, sent my self the link to download the ringtone that I created by the program, again, my media player on my Bold can not play it. =(

help ??
    12-03-09 03:08 AM
    Don't know about either of those programs but have you tried putting the file directly on the media card? If that doesn't work why not try using WavePad or Audacity? They're both free and they work for me every time.
    12-03-09 12:54 PM
    anyone know of a good ringtone maker??? i tried the one that was on sale and never worked......plus only mp3.....i just want something i can pick what part of the song i want for the ringtone...thanks!
    Myxer - Download Ringtones and More is what I've used. I uploaded a song and was able to edit it for the section i wanted as the ringtone. Free and worked great. Used it for my last 2 phones no problems.
    12-03-09 04:14 PM
    I first downloaded MP3 Cutter, made my self a clip and then e-mailed myself the copy. Attempted to play it, failed.

Then I downloaded ToneThis, figured it's a more comprehensive program, sent my self the link to download the ringtone that I created by the program, again, my media player on my Bold can not play it. =(

help ??
    In ToneThis it should just send you the ringtone as a pic/vid message and you save it as a ringtone
    12-06-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD