This is a heavy duty case wow. 1/8 thick compared to the standard curve skin cases. Looks nice.
    01-25-09 11:57 AM
    Looks like it will protect the Berry for sure, But how the heck do you carry this thing? Everything I have read it says not to put the BB in your pocket because of the lint will mess up the trackball. I'm looking for something with a belt clip. Looks very nice though, thanks for posting.
    01-25-09 12:52 PM
    i like this solution if you could find a horizontal pouch to put the skinned case in this would be great.
    01-25-09 12:54 PM
    otter box .com

they have a good one, pricey, but its a good one. comes with carrying holster.
    01-25-09 01:21 PM
    I want a clear hard case that covers everthing but the keyboard/trackball...with a built in belt clip. Is that too much to ask?
    01-25-09 06:36 PM
    well i need an advanced swivel holster. one that can protecct my screen and phone with a magnet. i dont like having a pouch, but that seems like the only alternative....
    01-25-09 07:16 PM
    well i need an advanced swivel holster. one that can protecct my screen and phone with a magnet. i dont like having a pouch, but that seems like the only alternative....

Nite Ize: Product Detail

Coming in March.
    Last edited by tritan; 01-25-09 at 07:34 PM. Reason: update
    01-25-09 07:34 PM
    I saw this is a sprint corp store on jan 13th in ann arbor, MI. you get that one and a blueish colored normal silicone skin for $17.99
    01-25-09 09:11 PM
    Looks like it will protect the Berry for sure, But how the heck do you carry this thing? Everything I have read it says not to put the BB in your pocket because of the lint will mess up the trackball. I'm looking for something with a belt clip. Looks very nice though, thanks for posting.
    bodyglove makes one for the standard curve, covers display, and sides, rubberized, rugged, with a button (so to speak) that clips into it's included belt clip/stand if you use it.
    I hear rumor it's being made for the 8350i, from a thread on here, but cannot find it on their website or the web as a whole.
    it's the case I want, when I can find it. Clear over the display, keyboard/trackball uncovered. It's nice.
    01-26-09 07:49 AM
    Mine came with a hard case with a clip when I bought it from Nextel. I lock the keyboard and throw it in my coat pocket all the time even without the plastic clip case all the time. No problems. My coat is soft lined anyway and isn't scratchy.

I am glad to see another option to carry it with. I'd love to get a hold of a rubber case to protect the back of it. My back battery door is a bit scuffed.
    01-26-09 08:29 AM
    I saw this is a sprint corp store on jan 13th in ann arbor, MI. you get that one and a blueish colored normal silicone skin for $17.99
    I bought this pack and when I used the blue one everyone that called me heard their own echo I took it off and the problem was solved
    01-29-09 06:37 PM
    I know it's for protection, and many people need the extra protection, but does anyone else think these kind of cases are ugly? I alway cringe when I see people throw these cheap, tacky gel cases over a beautiful BlackBerry device.
    01-29-09 07:08 PM
    I know it's for protection, and many people need the extra protection, but does anyone else think these kind of cases are ugly? I alway cringe when I see people throw these cheap, tacky gel cases over a beautiful BlackBerry device.
    Yeah, I have never been a fan of these unless you are on a work site somewhere. Not the best look for a BB imho.
    01-29-09 07:10 PM
    I bought this pack and when I used the blue one everyone that called me heard their own echo I took it off and the problem was solved
    How did the black one hold up? any echo?
    01-29-09 07:13 PM
    HAS NE ONE SEEN THE ONE CALLED THE INVISIBLE SHIELD? Its a very thin layer of some kind of nano technology film that is extremely scratch resistant and can be put on one side or full body/ phone. im not advertising for them by n e means but i will show you where to go to take a look for yourselves. its a great product. ZAGG.COM id love to hear what you all have to say about it. they dont have n e thing close to here in orlando unfortunately but hopefully soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 06:36 PM
    I just ordered/and received the RUGGED brand case from this site. I am happy with it so far no echo effect and it protects the phone quite well. I have the outter box on the shelf so I used the keyboard cover (plastic wrap) wit this case and now the creen and keyboard are covered. So far so good.
    03-02-09 07:59 PM
    I am looking for the invisible shield to protect my phone cause I love having the clip. Won't go for anything else. Love the clip too much. Keeps me feeling like I'm still with nextel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD