I have recently purchased a Silion Case Mate from Smart Skin Black Berry Bold Case - Case-mate and am in LOVE with it. The best thing about this case is that it covers the entire phone (keys included).

I give this case a SOLID 4.5/5.0
    The reason that this phone did not receive a perfect score is because of the thickness of the skin around the trackball. It restricts your movement by only a little bit but enough to take away .5 from a perfect score.

The skin however does not restrict you so much so that it slows down your productivity. The good thing about the thick silicone around the trackball is that if and when you drop your phone is that it protects the trackball from damage.

The case does not add much bulk to the phone. It still fits comfortably in my pocket. This case is a must have if you have a Bold and you work in an environment such as I do. I have dropped my phone from ladders, while lifting speakers, and while walking doing nothing. I also have Ghost Armor on my phone. My phone is probably bulletproof.

Included Items:
    1 Silicon Case-Mate
    1 Screen Protector
    1 Lint Free Screen Cleaner

01-12-09 03:26 PM
    I really like this skin as well. Paired with a good screen protector, I may swap from what I'm currently using (Sena Magnetflipper case, some issues with that one).

The keyboard is MUCH easier to type on for some reason with this skin. I also like how much thinner the phone is with this skin versus a holster/flip case.
    01-12-09 03:57 PM
    I have the same skin (but for the Curve) and I too think it's the best skin around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 04:05 PM
    There is already a thread in the Bold forum that discusses the case mate smart skin. Check it out for some good information & feedback.

01-12-09 08:44 PM
    There is already a thread in the Bold forum that discusses the case mate smart skin. Check it out for some good information & feedback.

Below is the link for the case mate forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/sma...d-case-120564/
    01-13-09 12:12 PM
    That case is hideous. I would rather get parts from CNN to repair any damage.

01-13-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD