my question would be does it fit into a desktop charging cradle with the case on?
    02-03-08 03:09 PM
    seidio says it will still work in a desktop cradle (theirs at least...)

-db
    02-03-08 03:21 PM
    the bodygardz and the case on... I am sure if you email them they could tell you.

The seidio charging cradle works great with or without the skin. It has a little plastic insert to take out if you are charging with the case. Obviously you would leave it in the cradle if you didn't have the skin/case on. Charges with the metal contacts on the back... great product.
    02-03-08 03:34 PM
    No, it doesn't work with the full bodyguardz, I've tried. Also, the Seidio silicone skin is very flimsy, the OEM silicone skin is better.
    02-03-08 05:18 PM
    can't speak to the silicone skin, but the hard rubberized case is the BEST cover I have owned, and I have tried lots
    02-03-08 07:04 PM
    Just going to add my .02 to this review/conversation... sorry in advance for the looooong post.

I ordered my Hard Rubberized Case and Holster on Friday January 25th. I paid for faster than standard shipping, not overnight but 2 day shipping. It arrived TODAY - FEBRUARY 5th! I was quite disappointed that it took so darn long, but excited to finally get my naked baby covered! (I do have a BestSkinsEver on the screen only). You can't imagine how upset I was to discover that the case did not fit right!!! The upper left corner does not seat together properly.

I called Seidio's customer service department only to be told that I would be emailed a RA# (Return Authorization Number) and that I should ship my defective case to Siedio and that, upon reciept, they would ship another one to me within 10 days! I protested that this was unreasonable, as I paid $60.00 for a case, holster, and expidited shipping, waited 10 days and am now being told to ship the DEFECTIVE item back AT MY OWN EXPENSE and wait another two weeks?!?! They offered to refund up to $5 of my shipping costs for returning the item.

After two phone calls I finally told them to change my return authorization as I just wanted to return the product for a full refund. Immediately, the customer service rep put me on hold and contacted her supervisor. When she returned she asked if I could email pictures of the problem to them and they would then send me a new case. Of courses I agreed to that.

I emailed the pictures to Seidio at 5:30 EST this evening. I am waiting on the customer service rep to call me to confirm that they have received them, which she said she would do. (The pictures are also posted here: Seidio Rubberized Case Problem Photo Gallery by Paige at pbase.com for you to view).

That being said, I think if I get a case that fits, I will LOVE IT!!! It is sturdy, soft and attractive. I feel it compliments the phone well, offering protection and style.

As I am sure you have gathered by now, I am not too happy with the wait, the poor customer service (which is kindof getting better as this goes along) and the waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting... Did I mention that I don't want to wait anymore?

I will post a follow up, if anyone wants to know how this ends...
    02-05-08 07:15 PM
    I just got mine yesterday for my Pearl. I used to have a Moto Q before I got the Pearl and had a speck case on it. This case is WAY better then the speck one. Now if only it had screen protection....not that big of deal though.
    02-05-08 07:23 PM
    Just going to add my .02 to this review/conversation...
    I apologize for the issues with your case and Customer Service. Please email your order number to [email protected] so I can expedite your replacement.

Thanks,

Seidio
    02-06-08 10:32 AM
    QUICK UPDATE:

I have received an email and two phone calls from Seidio this morning apologizing for the inconvenience and offering to send a replacement. In her first phone message the representative said it would be shipped today or tomorrow! Then she called at about 1:00 with a tracking number!!

Whoopeee!!!!

Now, I wait patiently for Mr. FedEx!

I apologize for the issues with your case and Customer Service. Please email your order number to [email protected] so I can expedite your replacement.
    P.S. Seidio - thank you for your post and your off-line PM, it appears that my issue is being resolved at this point!
    Last edited by pashan; 02-06-08 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Additional Info
    02-06-08 10:59 AM
    Maybe its just me but I have been looking at these cases on a number of different sites and they are all running about the 30.00$ range.. I dont want to get my BB ruined, but is it really worth it from the 5.00$ cases they have on ebay?
    02-06-08 04:18 PM
    Sevewone,

I could be wrong, as I have not seen the auctions to which you refer but I don't believe that this case from Seidio is the same as the flimsy rubbery floppy cases available on eBay. The case Seidio offers is a hard case that is custom fit for your phone. There is a "rubberized" finish to the case but it is not rubber.

Another update to my previous post... I received my replacement case from Seidio via FedEx today and it is PERFECT!! I really do love it! The case gets in the way of my fingernails when I am typing just a bit, but that is something I think I can just get used to. The protection it offers for my phone is unbeatable! I am using the case with a Bestskinsever screen protector and it's awesome!!! Kudos go to Seidio for stepping up their customer services for me on this one!! I am quite appreciative!

Paige
    02-08-08 12:03 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD