it has been 2 months now since i have purchased and installed my Monaco Aluminum Case.

this case is worth the money. i had a plastic snap together case that broke 1 week after use. i bought a "skin" off line, which was nothing more than a sticker i was looking for a case that protected my bb w/o adding much width/thickness or weight. i was skeptical at first when i ordered it, but figured what the heck for 20 bucks shipped, its worth a shot.

i purchased the case from : MONACO ALUMINUM Case for BlackBerry 8300 8320 Curve S - eBay (item 230316980330 end time Jan-02-09 19:18:26 PST)

the seller was excellent to deal with and highly recommended. very fast shipping. ordered on a tue. received on sat.

when i first opened the package, i was impressed to see it packed well with a shipping receipt. once taken out of the plastic it was light weight and very well constructed. the inside is padded very well with felt which keeps the bb fitted tight and secure once installed. what really lured me into buying this case, was the plastic screen that protects the LCD on the bb. i installed a static cling screen protector on the bb and put it in the case just in case there is sand or lint that gets between the screen and the case. there is only a few areas that "stick" to the cases screen protector, but it does not obscure viewing the screen on the bb.

i have dropped the bb a few times and to my surprise, it has yet to pop open. this is a very good case that provides excellent protection w/o adding much bulk to your bb. i highly recommend purchasing this case for anyone that wants good protection. eBay Store - KING-WIRELESS: pda, cell phone accessories, palm does offer this in black and silver.

here are a few pics of my bb 8330 in the case.

12-30-08 10:38 PM
    looks to be a very nice product.
    12-30-08 10:40 PM
    i'll stick with my leather case make thanks.
    12-30-08 10:52 PM
    i'll stick with my leather case make thanks.
    To each there own!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 10:31 AM
    Looks good besides the hinges on the right side.
    12-31-08 10:56 AM
    I forgot to add that I have not seen any signal loss while it is in the case. I have read other reviews that say there was signal loss. But from all my testing, it has had the same inside or outside the case.

12-31-08 03:28 PM
    I use the hard cover shell from tmobile works great

12-31-08 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD