Is there a way in the BB video player to mark where you are in a movie to resume at that point later on? If not, is there a video player for the BB Curve 8320 that will do that? I don't always have up to 2 hours at one time to watch movies or what ever.

Thanks,
    04-22-09 09:29 AM
    While you are watching a video, if you pause it and then just hit the 'end call' button to get to the home screen, when you go back to the video later, it will still be at the same place and you can resume it. However, if you restart or turn off your device or plug it into your PC to load stuff onto your card, it will lose it's place. I'm hoping some day they'll implement a bookmark feature or something like Mobipocket does for ebooks. As for third party players, I don't know if there are any. I know there are music players, but I haven't really noticed any video players. I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    04-24-09 10:22 AM
    On my Storm, IF I pause the movie, then exit from media player. the next time I go to play that video (assuming I DON'T watch any other video or do a batt Pull) it picks up right were I left off.
    05-06-09 03:14 PM
    OS 5 has an auto-resume function, even if you reboot. very, very useful
    05-13-09 12:07 AM
    When I try to resume a movie, I'm getting a blank screen or the video and audio will be completely out of sync. The movies are similar to the ones posted in this forum (mp4). I have a 9700, 5.0.0.743. Any ideas?
    07-19-10 12:34 PM
    It is fantastic movie. I like it very much..
    09-23-10 03:33 AM
    i am using OS 5 and there is no such problem in it
    09-24-10 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD