Anyone have or know where I can get a wicked witch cackle or laugh? I'd really like the one from the wizard of oz so I can set it for my ex wifes ring tone.

Thanks!!
    05-11-10 07:06 PM
    This post made my evening, thanks! I personally have the Faulty Towers ringtone, lol.
    05-11-10 07:13 PM
    I used The Imperial March from Star Wars for my ex. It's the tune you hear when Vader walks in.
    05-11-10 07:27 PM
    Anyone have or know where I can get a wicked witch cackle or laugh? I'd really like the one from the wizard of oz so I can set it for my ex wifes ring tone.

Thanks!!
    Hi....Search on this website.

Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge
    05-11-10 11:11 PM
    well... you can always call my EX and tell her i want my stuff back....
    06-01-10 03:38 PM
    I use the imperial march for my mother.
    06-01-10 08:28 PM
    There's a ringtone on Ringtones, Wallpapers, Videos and more from Myxer.com that blares a fire alarm and says, "Attention! Your psycho ex is calling!" I use that for the loser. I'll try to post it tomorrow from my laptop (if I can figure out how!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 09:20 PM
    Find the tone on Myxer, copy the address from the address bar, then when you click on reply to this thread, in the box just above where you type your reply, you should see a little globe & a chain link. Click that & paste the address of the tone, click on submit reply & Bob's your uncle. Providing you've got enough posts to post links that is.
    06-03-10 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD