If anyone has this ringtone or can make it, I would love to have it. These guys rock! Thanks in advance.
    10-07-09 02:14 PM
    Hi here is your ringtone. I was not sure what part you want so I made the chorus part of it.
    10-07-09 03:07 PM
    Thank you so much but I can't open it. When I opened this page on my storm the link doesn't show up at all. I downloaded it on my PC as well as emailed the download to myself. I got an error on the storm that says this attachment type cannot be viewed on your device. I'm sorry to ask more of you but how do I get this to work?
    10-07-09 03:34 PM
    Ok, I got it to open on my phone once I was able to unzip it with bitzipper but it came out with a very low volume that sounded raspy. I hope I'm not offending you, I just figured the more info I give, the better able you are to help me with figuring this out.
    10-07-09 03:49 PM
    Download the file to your PC and unzip the file with windows. Transfer the music with your data cable. I never unzip a file with my phone.

Thanks
    Phillip
    10-07-09 03:56 PM
    I ended up installing a trial version of winzip and emailed it to myself. I'm having the classic issue of not being able to transfer files via DM or good 'ol drag n drop, yay. Anyway, you did a great job editing this into a ringtone and thank you again, so much, for getting this posted so quickly!
    10-07-09 05:46 PM
    If you had to download a trail version of winzip I would guess you are running windows 98. XP windows and up can unzip a file.
    10-07-09 06:16 PM
    mmmmm muse
    10-12-09 01:46 AM
    **** yeah Muse!
    01-11-11 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD