One question...how?? I mean I know how it's supposed to come off but I can't remove this thing to save my life. Anybody have any tips?
    09-22-09 05:57 PM
    Did you keep the instructions that came with the case? It might give you some insight until someone that actually has the case replies. I know on my Innocase 360, it took me forever to figure out how to take it off. Then I read the instructions that came with my 360 and just thought to myself, "Doh!" Good luck!
    09-22-09 07:12 PM
    hey Milly,

I was thinking of getting the 360 case since it cames with a screen protector built in...how bulky is the overall case an is the screen protector still clear or is it bubbled and foggy? Any insight would be great! THank YOU!!!
    09-22-09 07:45 PM
    Did you keep the instructions that came with the case? It might give you some insight until someone that actually has the case replies. I know on my Innocase 360, it took me forever to figure out how to take it off. Then I read the instructions that came with my 360 and just thought to myself, "Doh!" Good luck!
    I finally got it. I was doing it right. It was just a pain cause it's still brand new. Thanks for the help though. I didn't realize the case insert had instructions on the back of it lol.
    09-22-09 08:11 PM
    hey Milly,

I was thinking of getting the 360 case since it cames with a screen protector built in...how bulky is the overall case an is the screen protector still clear or is it bubbled and foggy? Any insight would be great! THank YOU!!!
    The case does give it a little more bulk than the naked feel of course, but it isn't anything that makes the phone feel uncomfortable to use. The screen protector is actually very clear so there is no need to worry about it being bubbled and foggy. It's a pretty decent case that I use for days when I need to throw my phone around. Hope this helps.
    09-22-09 08:27 PM
    THank you so much...I currently have a body glove case....its somewhat bulky but im a police officer in my phone tends to slide around my cruiser on occassion so the protection of it is nice. I like the case i have but i'm tired of buying screen protectors and it is kinda slippery. I have another silicon case that when I'm in my cruiser I sit on my laptop n it rarely moves...I'm hoping the 360 is similiar. I'm so excited now!!!
    09-24-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD