Anyone can recommend me a regular normal screen protector that can protect the screen without all the fancy (like installation with drop of water which I tried before and oh my, my family handset end up being more crappy)

something that just sticks the screen and before installation, there is a tab to pull and i line it up

i prefer a full screen protector that goes all the way to the talk, bb menu, back and the power off button, not just the screen.

last time I bought one overseas for US$4 but the phone got lost and when I finally recovered the phone, the theft pulled it off. it was best screen protector. It has a brand called Starry, but I search online and can't find it.

thanks.
    Last edited by gameson; 09-10-10 at 08:22 PM.
    09-10-10 08:19 PM
    Water? That would be skinomi right? I have that and I gotta say I'm happy with the results. You probably used way more water than necessary... I have a review on that product.

ZAGG's product is said to be the best one but it that's too fancy as well, here are a few options...

Amazon.com: Premium Reusable LCD Mirror Screen Protector for Blackberry Curve 8520: Cell Phones & Service
    Amazon.com: Screen Protector for Blackberry 8520 / 8530 Curve / Clear: Cell Phones & Service
    09-10-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD