With realizing how much better the GPS on my BB Curve is then the GPS unit I bought for my car 2 years ago, I really have no need to have the GPS mounted to my dashboard.

I am starting to look for a cheap but reliable type of air-conditioner mount for my BB Curve 8330, so I come here to all the experts to see any recommendations you may have.

I just graduated school a month ago and looking for work, so money is definitely tight right now, hence the part about looking for a cheap mount.

Any of you mind helping me out with a vent-mount for my phone that you have tried yourself and trust to do the job of holding my phone?

I do have a hard type case on my phone if that matters for the type of mounts that are out there.

Thank you for your help and time,
    Bowers
    04-20-09 09:38 PM
    Wal-Mart sells one for about $15 that works fine. It's displayed by their GPS's. I use it with my 8830. It has plenty of adjustment for different size BlackBerry devices.

Here's my earlier post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/best-car-mount-44952/
    Last edited by JeffH; 04-20-09 at 09:45 PM. Reason: added search results
    04-20-09 09:42 PM
    I'm not sure where you live but if you have a US Cellular store nearby, they sell a awesome vent mount that I currently use for my Blackberry Curve 8330. It's great for GPS and also using it as a MP3 player for my stero.
    04-21-09 03:41 PM
    Wal-Mart sells one for about $15 that works fine. It's displayed by their GPS's. I use it with my 8830. It has plenty of adjustment for different size BlackBerry devices.

Here's my earlier post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/best-car-mount-44952/

hey Jeff, I would love to see pictures of your setup.
    04-21-09 03:54 PM
    Does anyone know of a Curve holder that would work on a Harley? It would be useful while I am using the Nav.

thanks
    04-21-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD