I realize there are many threads on cases, but I couldn't find one that addressed what Im looking for.

I would like something with moderate protection ie can help protect a short fall off a coffee table for example. I would also like it to be relatively nice looking. Doesn't have to be fancy by any means. I am thinking of the Otterbox commuter or impact, but I am new to this so I am not sure what other options exist.

I apologize if this has been covered, but I couldn't find anything.
    04-07-10 09:13 AM
    Get the Commuter...no doubt. The hard shell lets you slide it in and out of your pocket with no problems and it feels good in the hand. All the ports line up nicely and the buttons are easy to press. I have an Epik case also but the buttons are a pain to press with that case and the Commuter offers better protection.
    04-07-10 01:46 PM
    1 for commuter. It adds enough protection without adding bulk. I got one from my 9700 and I don't regret it.
    04-07-10 05:59 PM
    Ive had both Seidio and Otterbox. Im using the Incipio Silicrylic right now and really like it.
    04-07-10 07:25 PM
    Thanks guys. I ended up ordering the Otterbox Commuter for a good price. We shall see how I like it when it arrives. I suppose there are no stands/cradles that will work with this type of case. Good thing I didn't order the Blackberry one last night like I was planning.
    04-07-10 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD