I am completely new to smartphones. Just purchased the Storm thru Verizon and had become a member of Crackberry and was downloading free ringtones. Everything was working just fine e-mailing the ringtones, but now when I try to e-mail them it does not come through to my phone or my personal e-mail address, any idea what may have changed?
    04-10-09 01:41 PM
    Hey nmu-are you rec'ing ypur other emails ok? Check that- if not try resending your service books and a batt pull. That may clear up your prob. Good luck-hope this works for you! Oh and welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 01:55 PM
    I just tested emailing a ringtone from the site to my storm and it works without a problem. I suggest trying it logged into and then try it without logging into the site. If it still doesn't work after doing what the previous poster said and what I said, you can always download the ringtone to your computer and then use mass storage mode to drag and drop it to your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 02:26 PM
    also try myxer.com you can make your own there too and it is free
    04-10-09 04:52 PM
    or you can try Funformobile.com...there all free, and they got a lot
    04-10-09 06:29 PM
    also you can go to mytinyphone.com it is also free and dont require a account
    04-10-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD