How much us shipping on this case?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    says free shipping on the auction...
    08-18-09 01:36 AM
    Here's my glamour shots. Pretty blurry so ill take better ones in the morning.

Paired to phantomskinz front currently. Bezel is really scratched up but this solved the problem haha.

08-18-09 02:14 AM
    Can't wait to get mine, they look so sweet!
    08-18-09 02:52 AM
    So, with that, my quest for the perfect case begins once more. I do like this case, but those small things are deal breakers. If only... sigh.
    I don't have any problems typing with the outer key. My charging cord plugs in fine and mine is more so dark gray than brown. Only downside are the mute/standby buttons, which do work when pressed firmly on top, but you don't get that click anymore.

08-18-09 09:08 AM
    I got mine in yesterday. Love the case. Very tight fit all you have access to all ports. Attracts zero lint and looks great. Thinking about buying a few more. Have tried three diff types of cases and this is by far my favorite.

08-18-09 09:24 AM
    I just bought the 5 pack..

2-black
    2-blue
    1-purple (for my girl) lol
    08-18-09 09:32 AM
    Cool looking case. I just purchased one.
    08-18-09 09:44 AM
    Just ordered mine. Looks sweet!! the silicone case is just to flimsy.
    08-18-09 10:00 AM
    Is this better than the innocase?
    08-18-09 10:43 AM
    Heres a couple pics. His screen protectors are excellent quality. I bought the mirror ones. They are great. No visibility problems except if you turn the device on its profile : )
    I've been looking for a privacy screen protector, but haven't found a good one yet. I'm wondering if I should try theese mirror ones. Cereal, does the visibility cut out if you turn the screen away from your face at all, or does it only lose visibility at ~180 degrees, like in your posted picture?

After noticing a few people watching me as I typed emails on my phone, I realize I really need a privacy screen protector!
    08-18-09 11:06 AM
    Mine came in yesterday and I love them! I've tried a bunch of different cases and these are by far my favorite. I'll definitely be buying more!
    08-18-09 12:40 PM
    I've been looking for a privacy screen protector, but haven't found a good one yet. I'm wondering if I should try theese mirror ones. Cereal, does the visibility cut out if you turn the screen away from your face at all, or does it only lose visibility at ~180 degrees, like in your posted picture?

After noticing a few people watching me as I typed emails on my phone, I realize I really need a privacy screen protector!
    no it does not. you can turn it and still see the screen as you would without one on. The only difference is that you get a very slight rainbow effect. At regular reading angles you are fine, if you tilt it at an extreme angle you get the rainbow effect (but you wouldn't be looking at it at this angle anyway)

here's a pic of mine. Im running the pure.system theme so the screen is completely black with only a few letters on it but you can see that the writing is still visible at an angle.

08-18-09 01:48 PM
    Thanks cereal. Love that theme, I'm running the same one. I guess I'll keep on searching.
    08-18-09 01:50 PM
    What color would you guys recommend? The black looks nice but so does the red/orange.

Also, does this case attract lint? I keep my Tour in my Jeans pockets most of the time.
    08-18-09 05:05 PM
    What color would you guys recommend? The black looks nice but so does the red/orange.

Also, does this case attract lint? I keep my Tour in my Jeans pockets most of the time.
    the case is smooth it doesn't attract lint....
    08-18-09 06:08 PM
    ordered me a black one today, got a feeling I'm gonna like it.
    08-18-09 07:49 PM
    ordered mine tonight! I can't wait!
    08-18-09 10:57 PM
    ok i gave in...ordered a black one
    08-18-09 11:33 PM
    yep i ordered a black one too, need something semisturdy to protect my lovely tour, hopefully this will do the trick because i do NOT want the added bulk of something like the otterbox
    08-19-09 12:01 AM
    Man, I wish I could get on this bus. Girlfriend is being a total pooper about my money management skills. I think they are superb. She begs to differ.
    08-19-09 12:47 AM
    nice cases
    08-19-09 12:48 AM
    Man, I wish I could get on this bus. Girlfriend is being a total pooper about my money management skills. I think they are superb. She begs to differ.
    it's $5.00 you will not find a better case at this price....guaranteed. This case is fitted perfectly. I'm not talking just about the overall fit, I'm talking about all the convenience keys are covered perfectly, speakerphone is cut out perfectly , even the "pin hole" mic is fitted spot on. The opening for the mic is the EXACT size of the mic hole. It's an amazing case.

It was $5.00 I would have tossed it if it wasn't impressive. Great buy.
    08-19-09 12:55 AM
    I know it's $5. But if you get 5, they're only $4 each. She's just not down with the buying stuff. It's so in. I already have 2 cases now... that's why she doesn't think it's practical... I'm gonna bite her in the wiener. J/k.
    08-19-09 01:00 AM
    it's $5.00 you will not find a better case at this price....guaranteed. This case is fitted perfectly. I'm not talking just about the overall fit, I'm talking about all the convenience keys are covered perfectly, speakerphone is cut out perfectly , even the "pin hole" mic is fitted spot on. The opening for the mic is the EXACT size of the mic hole. It's an amazing case.

It was $5.00 I would have tossed it if it wasn't impressive. Great buy.
    I have to chuckle because I've spent a lot of money over the years on cases and I got this case last night and for a measly $5 I have the best case I've ever had for a BB. The fit is amazing, it looks great, barely adds any size and does not attract lint or get stuck in your pocket like the silicone. This is an incredible case.
    08-19-09 07:17 AM
    wow .. so many amazing positive reviews on this .. i have noticed my oem skin getting stretched out ... will have to try this one.. was going to try the clear.. even though it looks white.. haha

from this thread it seems the black doesnt really look black
    08-19-09 09:50 AM
474 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD