Does it fit into the oem holster?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 04:26 PM
    Does it fit into the oem holster?

Yes its a bit of a snug fit but not as bad as a silicone case. I love the luxmo case is exaclty like the epik except they run for about 7 bux but take less time to get to u since us ebay sellers carry them. The epik ships from hong kong and take forever to arrive. My only issue with the epik type of case is the charger port not being big enough and the convenience key and camera keys r a lil hard to press

09-30-09 04:33 PM
    Yes its a snug at first but after awhile it breaks in. Works perfect for me.
    09-30-09 05:01 PM
    Stretch the elastic sides out a bit and put a deck of cards in it every night. That's what I did to make the OEM silicone case fit (which it still never did very well). I use the Epik now with the OEM holster and it's great (with the exception of the couple issues RiChDAiLLeST1 pointed out). I also orders an Epik holster on eBay but haven't gotten it in yet.
    09-30-09 05:11 PM
    i can't find the luxmo case on ebay...hmmmm
    09-30-09 05:17 PM
    I couldn't find them either. There's another version from Hong Kong now that has a different pattern. I'm not sure if the little fitment issues still exist though.

I wonder if the ship time has reduced at all now since the CrackBerry bump.
    09-30-09 05:39 PM
    Boxwave also sells a skin made of a similar material...I think they call it the crystal slip.
    09-30-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD