I'm sorry for a new thread about these two. Like mentioned before my legal blindness makes it very difficult to do an elongated search using the search function

But I was wondering if there is an OTA link for Quickpull? I couldn't find it searching and my damn App World isn't loading so I couldn't even look there.

As far as the body Glove goes...the dang rep I bought it off of at the store put it on half way to show me it before I bought it, and when I told her I wanted it she completely snapped it on. Well, I didn't know there was a clip for it and I would really like to have it on. There are no instructions with it and I cannot get this darn thing off. Is there a certain way to do it because I am really afraid to break it.

Please help!
    04-15-09 05:36 PM
    But I was wondering if there is an OTA link for Quickpull? I couldn't find it searching and my damn App World isn't loading so I couldn't even look there.
    You can get the latest version of QuickPull from the CB store. Select the oS 4.7 version and click free download. After logging into the store, fill in either your email address or your phone number to be sent the OTA link.

QuickPull V2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 04-15-09 at 06:26 PM.
    04-15-09 06:22 PM
    I'm sorry for a new thread about these two. Like mentioned before my legal blindness makes it very difficult to do an elongated search using the search function
    Having read the other thread by DMeyer, and this one… I must say that I am somewhat amazed that someone that is legally blind is using a touchscreen device like the Storm! I have to admit that I am truly impressed.
    04-15-09 06:50 PM
    Well I officially put my foot so far in my mouth in this post that it would need surgiery just to be removed. I am editing it so not to further soil my reputation for being anymore of a ****, which I definately deserve though so anyone reading this know that I chose to edit it not to cover up for myself but to just get that horrible post off of here. I am not hiding the fact that I was a huge a$$ because I am telling you, I was indeed.

I apologize
    Last edited by DMeyer; 04-15-09 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Because I was a **** and jumped to conclusions based on whats happened to me personally
    04-15-09 06:58 PM
    Hey now! I was not being sarcastic, nor trying to be an a$$, I meant what I said and said what I meant. Nothing more, nothing less.

My intention was to compliment you on your accomplishment in overcoming your handicap and not letting it hold you back.

There's too many people in this world that lay blame on everything else besides their own ineptitudes. And then there's people that just deal with it and move on.

I apologize if I offended you, this was not my intention.

04-15-09 07:12 PM
    Wow, I feel HORRIBLE!

I apologize and you have reason to at all.

You see, I am SO use to people giving me dirty looks (I'm told by friends and family,) people questioning if I am faking my disability, and just down right rude people that I have become very use to having to stick up for myself and explain my situation.

I really am SO sorry about that I feel so bad, you have no idea. It's just second nature after 3 years of criticism and ridicule.

I really need to learn that not EVERYBODY in this world is out to get me I have just never had anyone compliement in the way you did I just assumed it was in a negative connotation

Please forgive me, and thank you for your kind words. You have no idea how great that just made me feel to know you weren't trying to be rude. It truthfully put a smile on my face (after the very big frown for realizing that I was just a HUGE *******.) I wish there were more people out there like yourself.

Yeah, it's definately difficult for me to use it, but like I said I just increase the font size and spend most of the time on it squinting, lol. I was warned by my family and a few friends that "you won't be able to use it, there's no way, just accept you can only get a regular flip phone with large keys and font." But I was determined that this wasn't the case, which it turned out luckily to not be.

Thanks again, and I don't know how many times I have to apolgoize but I don't think I can say it as much as it really needs to be said. I'm sorry
    04-15-09 07:51 PM
    No apologies are necessary, really. I can't say I understand your situation, although without my glasses I can't see sh!t, but I do applaud your obvious willingness to reach beyond your handicap despite what others have said and go for it anyway. It truly is refreshing to witness! Especially when there are many people that have no such predicament and make every excuse in the world as to why they can't make an effort to accomplish something. Hope this makes sense.

Anyway, you sir have my admiration and respect, sincerely.

04-15-09 08:11 PM
    It makes perfect sense and I definately understand what your talking about and know first hand a few of those people you describe.

I think a large part of why I press forward despite my loss of vision is for example, I have a friend whom became basically mentally handicapped after a car accident, when prior to it he was a normal healthy 14 year old.

Seeing his loss and then looking at mine makes me realize that I am still very lucky to have my mind. Knowing so I feel compelled to continue my education past highschool, which I am, and let the only thing my vision effect is my ability to legally hold a drivers license, lol.

But I know what you mean about the glasses too hahaha. Before I lost my right eye and the peripheral vision in my left I was able to wear glasses to correct my vision and without them...well you can guess how I was without them lol!

Thanks again it is great to see someone such as yourself and refreshing to know there still are genuinely GOOD human beings out there

Take care and have an excellent evening!

PS - Being from S. Carolina I'm sure you could care less lol. But tonight is the first game of the stanely cup playoffs for my team, the Pitt. Penguins so send us some praises! lol (Another reason why I'm so on edge tonight! We are playing our rivals, Philly, but so far we're dominating!)
    04-15-09 08:25 PM
    PS - Being from S. Carolina I'm sure you could care less lol. But tonight is the first game of the stanely cup playoffs for my team, the Pitt. Penguins so send us some praises! lol (Another reason why I'm so on edge tonight! We are playing our rivals, Philly, but so far we're dominating!)
    WHAT! I have spent too much time traveling lately. I may live in S. Carolina now, but grew up in Detroit. Go WINGS! Hold on a sec… are the Wings even in the playoffs this year?? I don't even know, LOL!

04-15-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD