Hello,

So my girlfriend got me an 8900 for Valentine's day and after treating my previous pearl like crap (I hated that piece of garbage) I really want to take care of this and use it for a long time. I have purchased a BSE and applied it and I want a case (not a holster as I carry my work bb curve in one and I will look stupid with two holsters). I have done some research and I am interested in the Innocase II. However, before I drop $30 for a case I want to confirm something - does that thing stretch? My gf has a $9.99 silicone skin for her curve from a T-Mobile store and withing 3 months that thing was stretched and was falling off the phone, even though she rarely removed it. Has that happened with the Innocase? Is the Innocase good to go for a long time, or does it stretch after 5 batter removals? Thanks a lot for any help
    03-10-09 12:18 AM
    No the inno case dosent stretch.
    It is a great hard case. Prob one of the best style one too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 12:44 AM
    Ohh and it is so tight it gets to be a pain to take off. I still do it n e way, lol

03-10-09 12:44 AM
    the innocase is a hard case with a rubberized silicone feel best of both worlds portection for your pocket but good grip and they do sell a holster for it or just buy a universal pouch to use it while in the case

o and thats one h e l l of a girlfriend you got there hang on to her!
    03-10-09 01:21 AM
    I agree. My fiancee wants to throw out my BB because I spend so much time on it. I don't even think she would buy me an accessory for it no matter an actual berry!!

I would have poped the question after I saw she got me an 8900 lol

03-10-09 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD