Ok, so I got my new 8900 yesterday, and yes, I am loving it!

So, I'm looking at getting a case and possibly a skin. I'm looking at the BlackBerry Leather Horizontal Holster for Curve 8900 case, and the invisibleSHIELD Full Body for BlackBerry Curve 8900 skin. I've had the invisibleSHIELD on the screen of my 8110; so I know the quality of it.

My question is will my skinned 8900 fit in the case? I read a review on the case and someone noted that they had difficulty with trying to "stuff my skinned 8900 in it. Took me a long time to get it out without breaking a fingernail!" I'm certainly not concerned about breaking a nail, but I obviously don't want to have to stuff it in and have to work to pull it out.

If nothing else, I'll just get a shield for the screen, I just would like to have a little more "grippage" while it's out of a case.
    08-16-09 08:50 PM
    I had an invisibleshield from zagg for my other phone and it worked great, but I just got one in for my 8900 and the back peeling would not come off, half of it came off the protector the other half like stuck to it, hopefully they will replace it, but I definitely recommend it.
    08-16-09 09:10 PM
    do you have a case that you put it in as well?
    08-16-09 09:24 PM
    Not really I use the pouch that came with it, and a silicone skin from iskin, the zagg protective shield is very thing so it should have no problem fitting in a case

Also, I think what the person meant by saying "stuffed my skinned 8900" is the type of skin I was talking about like the iskin, some silicone skin, not the invisible shield screen protector
    08-16-09 09:30 PM
    I have the BlackBerry silicone skin on mine, & i had bought a hip pouch for it. However it was annoying to put the phone in the pouch & have to pull it out because the skin created a lot of friction. I just ended up not using the pouch anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD