Do I have to have the internet on my phone when trying to download stuff from Crackberry??

Im new here and I dont know how to do anything at Crackberry!!

HELP!!!!

email me at [email protected]
    11-05-08 06:42 PM
    Yes you need data to access crackberry from your blackberry. Check out the 101s under the newbie tab. Welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 06:45 PM
    Read thru the blackberry 101, and also the newbie section might be the place to start to learn how to use your phone..
    11-05-08 06:47 PM
    i've read how to download ringtone and i sent a tone to my phone.........8310 curve.......... i dont have a button that says send link but i did copy the url and pasted in my media brower but the whole url will not fit in the address box and therefore wont load.............now what?
    11-23-08 02:01 AM
    i've read how to download ringtone and i sent a tone to my phone.........8310 curve.......... i dont have a button that says send link but i did copy the url and pasted in my media brower but the whole url will not fit in the address box and therefore wont load.............now what?
    If you can't get it to fit...and you don't have a send link I would use the copy of the url in an email it to myself, that way you'll be able to click it directly.
    11-23-08 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD