Amzer Snap On Case & Holster For Blackberry - BlackBerry Tour 9630 - Cases - Fommy.com

I really like this case and holster but i want to know the proper way to get the plastic cover off the phone. Im not talking about the phone out of the holster, there is a plastic case that protects the phone if you do not have it in the holster.

If i really man handle the phone i could probably get it out but there has to be a proper way.

Anyone have this setup?
    08-25-09 10:12 AM
    I have the one for the tour, great case, but cannot for the life of me get it our of the hard case. I don't want to screw it up.
    08-25-09 11:08 AM
    How did you guys get it in the case in the first place?

Is it easy in, not easy out or something?
    08-25-09 11:26 AM
    How did you guys get it in the case in the first place?

Is it easy in, not easy out or something?
    Here is a video, in the video watch how they slide and snap the phone in the plastic shell (not the holster).

08-25-09 12:21 PM
    I have and really like this case but ran into the same issue when trying to do a battery pull. I tried using my left index finger to pull the lip at the top/ back part of the case away from the phone then using my right index finger to grab the top while my right thumb would grip the ear piece. But I would always think that one day my thumb nail is going to damage the the thin screen in the earpiece.
    So now what I do is, with the phone case on (not the holster) face the phone towards yourself as if your txting. Place your right and left index fingers at the top of the case above the speaker and head phone jack cut outs and put your right and left thumb on the sides by the shortcut keys/buttons. If you have thumbnails, gently hook the bottom of the side buttons and push up while your right and left index finger (still grasping the top of the case) pull down. The motion should resemble that of someone about to pinch something. Continue to push up and pull down until you can easily grab the phone without case from the top or grab it on the sides and finish pulling the phone out of the case.
    That's seems to work for me whenever I want to just used the leather holster. I really want the seidio combo but will wait until a later time or this combo gets damaged. I hope this combo can hold up but not sure b/c I, like most crackberry addicts can't leave it on my side and I constantly pull it out of the holster to the point that it feels like it caould slip out if I run hard or bump something. Please keep in mind that I am comparing this case to my past Seidio combos. Hope this helps but if someone has an easier way please chime in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 01:09 PM
    I have and really like this case but ran into the same issue when trying to do a battery pull. I tried using my left index finger to pull the lip at the top/ back part of the case away from the phone then using my right index finger to grab the top while my right thumb would grip the ear piece. But I would always think that one day my thumb nail is going to damage the the thin screen in the earpiece.
    So now what I do is, with the phone case on (not the holster) face the phone towards yourself as if your txting. Place your right and left index fingers at the top of the case above the speaker and head phone jack cut outs and put your right and left thumb on the sides by the shortcut keys/buttons. If you have thumbnails, gently hook the bottom of the side buttons and push up while your right and left index finger (still grasping the top of the case) pull down. The motion should resemble that of someone about to pinch something. Continue to push up and pull down until you can easily grab the phone without case from the top or grab it on the sides and finish pulling the phone out of the case.
    That's seems to work for me whenever I want to just used the leather holster. I really want the seidio combo but will wait until a later time or this combo gets damaged. I hope this combo can hold up but not sure b/c I, like most crackberry addicts can't leave it on my side and I constantly pull it out of the holster to the point that it feels like it caould slip out if I run hard or bump something. Please keep in mind that I am comparing this case to my past Seidio combos. Hope this helps but if someone has an easier way please chime in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow, thanks for the response, i just did it and it slips right out.

What is this Seidio case you are waiting for?
    08-25-09 03:38 PM
    This is the case i have my eyes on.
    Seidio

That along with the holster.
    Great combo, have seen nothing better and more durable for my needs.
    08-25-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD