Well, after dropping my pearl last night, I ordered my skinned Seidio Case w/holster and extended battery.

Wish I had done it sooner...my berry would be a little smoother than it was.

Dm
    06-16-08 09:28 AM
    The first is always the worst, like slow motion you can see it falling and you sit there and watch the whole time thinking d@mn this is going to suck! I feel your pain, but mine was so long ago the pain is now just numb.
    06-16-08 09:31 AM
    Glad your BB survived.
    Good choices on the gear.
    06-16-08 09:32 AM
    Thank you.

Hey Graceless, I still can't connect other BBs to my laptop.
    Even after deleting the Vendor.xml it still says "There are no addditional devices for your bberry..." when I connect my friend's curve to my laptop and DM.

Any advice?

Dm
    06-16-08 09:40 AM
    Thank you.

Hey Graceless, I still can't connect other BBs to my laptop.
    Even after deleting the Vendor.xml it still says "There are no addditional devices for your bberry..." when I connect my friend's curve to my laptop and DM.

Any advice?

Dm
    I thought you needed to have an OS for the phone you are connecting installed to get DM to work? I'm about 90% sure I read that in a post on this forum.
    06-17-08 12:47 AM
    SilverSurfR is correct It sound like there is
    one OS you still need to install.
    06-17-08 12:54 AM
    SilverSurfR is correct It sound like there is
    one OS you still need to install.
    Very strange. I guess I will just continue to reinstall the OSes as I go through my friends' berries. Will try again next sunday.

Thank you.
    Dm
    06-17-08 07:44 PM
    I got the seidio extended battery, it is great. I charge my device every night so battery life was not ever an issue. But, occassionally I will be out partying where I don't get good service and don't have a charger. No need to worry now, I have lots of power!
    06-17-08 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD