Which cases are you using and what do you think of them? I'm a month old with regards to BlackBerrys & I've noticed just how fragile these devices are especially the Flip with their all glass outer casing. So on the second day I purchased BB Leather Holster. Which honestly didn't really fit into the style of something I'd use from day to day. I just received the BB Synthetic Pocket Pouch in the mail today and it immediately scuffs up the the front worse then of all the wear & tear of the last month. The pouch is so tight it's gotta be pried out with some force and a little bit of patiences to free it.
    01-21-09 08:26 PM
    I bought a clear cover set off ebay. It comes in 2 pieces, one for each part of the phone. They are lightweight and do the job. They just snap on the front and back of the phone with openings for all the functions on both sides of the phone. Best $7 spent.
    01-21-09 09:25 PM
    i got a simliar one from the discription.. mine is black with a rubber like feel to it.
    i should have gotten something to protect the square of the front screen though..
    01-22-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD