Profoundly awesome. The end.
    09-18-08 08:02 PM
    thanks for the great review lol
    09-18-08 08:04 PM
    i am seriously considering getting one...
    09-18-08 08:05 PM
    i have one benz and i love it.
    09-18-08 08:07 PM
    Oh, that was so sneaky. Nice and succinct review there pal.
    09-18-08 08:09 PM
    thanks for the great review lol
    <cough> I said it was short.

Honestly though this thing is solid and looks great. I placed it on my desk at work and had 2 comments before I even got it plugged in. The chrome with the logo light just screams "classy" and it's extremely functional.
    09-18-08 08:11 PM
    i wasn't being a **** lol i was being sarcastic
    09-18-08 08:22 PM
    It should be required the people who do reviews should take pictures. Some us don't know wtf you are talking about
    09-18-08 08:23 PM
    i wasn't being a **** lol i was being sarcastic
    I didn't think you were, no harm.
    09-18-08 08:26 PM

...man this is a tough crowd

EDIT: Don't beat me up....I know that's not a Curve. It's exactly the same only different.
    09-18-08 08:28 PM

Fixed for the Die-hards
    09-18-08 08:33 PM
    It is a tough crowd. That was pretty funny in retrospect. I have the one you have posted for my Pearly Girly.
    09-18-08 08:33 PM
    I have had mine for awhile and love it, very classy. I bought mine here http://shopcrackberry.com right after i got my Berry...
    09-18-08 08:38 PM
    If I got one of those i'd always want it on there, but i don't wanna always have the battery on and off the charger. am i just over reacting?
    09-18-08 09:06 PM
    I have one for my curve and my gf has one for her pearl. I think the best aspect of them is they save wear and tear on the USB port.
    09-18-08 09:08 PM
    If I got one of those i'd always want it on there, but i don't wanna always have the battery on and off the charger. am i just over reacting?
    Shouldn't have much affect on your battery life. Lithium batteries don't like to be completely drained very often but frequent charges shouldn't be an issue.
    09-18-08 09:10 PM
    IMO yes - I've not had any issues, but it's only been a few weeks and it only charges when necessary.
    09-18-08 09:13 PM
    Yeah i normally charge my battery every 2 days, thats when its around 10% but like I said I sit alot at work, and if i was to have this stand i'd have it cradled in there because it looks awesome =) maybe ill order one. I have a spare brand new battery if all else fails =)
    09-18-08 10:02 PM
    I have a Charging Pod for my Curve and I love it, yet dislike it for some reasons!!

Yes, I know... it is a great product, and it gets the job done.

1) I wish you could turn off that bright BlackBerry symbol on the front!! (I am over it now... but it was annoying for a little while)

2) I think it would be cool if RIM added something into the OS that detects when the device is being charged with the charging contacts and then allows for special "In Pod" profile settings and functions. For example, you pick the Berry up out of the charging pod... and it answers your call, stops an alarm, etc.

Those are my only minor complaints / suggestions. As I said, I love the Charging Pod and it does its job very very well. So I am happy! I like that it saves my USB port from the daily charging!
    09-18-08 10:07 PM
    I have a Charging Pod for my Curve and I love it, yet dislike it for some reasons!!

1) I wish you could turn off that bright BlackBerry symbol on the front!! (I am over it now... but it was annoying for a little while)
    A little square of electrical tape works wonders! I have mine on my nightstand beside my bed, it works great and I love that it keeps the phone in an upright position making it easy to check the display. My only complaint was the "sunburn" I was getting everynight before I added the square of e-tape!

FYI, If you have a Gelskin (Mygelskin.com) on your BB, you won't be able to use the pod, it makes it too thick to fit.
    09-19-08 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD