I've noticed today, since I downloaded the new OS, that when I email myself the free ringtones from the site, I can't access them. They do indeed go to the email account on my phone, but there is no actual file or hyperlink. None of the BB button options allow me to download the ring. And I had no trouble before. Any ideas? I'm not sure it even has to do with the new OS.

Cheers,
    Jay
    10-28-09 08:08 AM
    Hi Jay,

I tried to email a ringtone to another crackberry user. They could not get the ringtone by email So then I tried to MMS the ringtone. It told me the file was too large So I guess RIM has put a stop on how large the files we can email!!!!
    10-28-09 12:01 PM
    You have to copy and paste the link into your browser in order to download the ringtone onto your Storm. It didn't work for me any other way. Hope this helps!
    10-29-09 01:53 PM
    Thanks, guys! The cut and paste into the browser worked for me. A bit more work but at least I can still get my ringtones. Thanks again.
    10-29-09 02:09 PM
    Im a newbie myself, how do you cut and paste on 5.0 os for storm?
    10-31-09 10:29 PM
    This is so uncoool. I also can not email myself the ring tones, tried the copy and paste, still did not get me there.
    11-04-09 11:15 AM
    i just tried to grab a ringtone didnt work maybe there doing some work on it?:
    11-04-09 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD