I bought my Torch yesterday an my cage today but
    When I am putting the phone on the blackberry leather case (torch case), the magnet hits the back of the phone on and off the lock button. Can be any problem for the battery?
    10-15-10 04:25 PM
    I bought my Torch yesterday an my cage today but
    When I am putting the phone on the blackberry leather case (torch case), the magnet hits the back of the phone on and off the lock button. Can be any problem for the battery?
    Anyone besides me not really understanding the problem here? If you mean that when u put the phone in its case(OEM leather pouch) it puts the phone to sleep... That's what its supposed to do. Saves on your battery. Also if u lock the phone via the button then put it in its case, it will come out of lock mode when u pull it out of the holster.
    As far as im aware every BB to date has done this with its case, Hence the reason for "in holster" settings.
    10-15-10 04:47 PM
    '' Also if u lock the phone via the button then put it in its case, it will come out of lock mode when u pull it out of the holster''

The problem is that it unlocks when you get inside the leather case because it rubs against the magnet. I tried rubbing the magnet of the case from behind the phone and suddenly it is unlocked. This happens with another BBs, this is my first one....
    10-15-10 05:30 PM
    I'm pretty sure if you don't put the phone on top of the case this won't be a problem... When you put it in the case the magnet helps the battery by putting it in the "in holster" mode...
    10-15-10 11:18 PM
    it will also go into sleep mode if u set the phone on top or bottom of the case. the magnets are that strong.
    10-16-10 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD