Are there any other stores besides VZW that does sell them, Im in NY and everyone is a ***** lol if i went to a vzw store with a at&t phone they would probably try to make me cancel my account and get verizon lol
    08-20-08 08:09 PM
    im sure you can order it online through vzw or call telesales and have em sent to ya
    08-20-08 08:25 PM
    I thought I would mention this here because I didn't see it the first time I read through this thread. The VZW screen protector does not fit the ATT 8310. It's actually a little too wide making it raise up on one or both sides depending on how you position it. I'm going to have to get another one and cut it in order to prevent the bubbles on the sides...

Party on BB People.
    08-23-08 10:33 AM
    I thought I would mention this here because I didn't see it the first time I read through this thread. The VZW screen protector does not fit the ATT 8310. It's actually a little too wide making it raise up on one or both sides depending on how you position it. I'm going to have to get another one and cut it in order to prevent the bubbles on the sides...

Party on BB People.
    freakin damnit haha I wish i knew that before i bought it i mean w.e. ill live i just have a bubble on the left side and im used to it now so its all good and it still does its job
    08-23-08 11:18 AM
    well just wanted to give people an update. my screen protector started to bubble on the sides, and due to taking the phone in and out of the OEM sleeve, I think that didnt help the life of the protector. Anyway, after just about a week and half, I took it off, and will have to get a new one.
    08-23-08 07:13 PM
    I took mine off and cut it and it still bubbled on the sides. Nothing would stop it. I ended up cutting it up even smaller and placing it on my work phone. It did not bubble on there. Interesting to say the least...
    08-24-08 12:30 AM
    i just got the one mentioned in the first post. love it, its great perfect size for the curve screen no cutting nothing. If your going to do it your self wear gloves lol i did it and i now for the last half hour been trying to get the prints out from behind the screen cover. but other then that its amazing. Slightly dimmer then before and if you look closely you can see lines.
    08-27-08 06:37 PM
    I dunno if I wanna bother getting another one since the first lasted all of 10 days
    08-27-08 07:08 PM
    well i think in that case i'll have to post back in ten days also to add to how awsome this thing is i had my first incoming call with the scrren protecter on and i just heard it vib couldnt see the screen b/c it was on my desk. just awsome
    08-27-08 07:16 PM
    ive had mine for a while and it does bubble on the side but ive just dealt with it. i think id rather deal with the bubble than deal with the scratches on the screen (my protector is scratched up) lol
    08-27-08 09:18 PM

Shop3M also has privacy filters for the Curve. They are the industrial standard for computer privacy filters, so you know the product is the best available.
    Last edited by tgearman; 11-04-08 at 11:14 AM.
    11-04-08 11:12 AM
    I think the verizon privacy screen protector is the best screen protector I have had to date. I just purchased my second one yesterday, my first one is all kinds of scratched up! I am super clumsy and without this thing my bb would be tore up! Also I know someone mentioned they have AT&T and didn't want to go into verizon- I have US cellular and have bought about ten of these things (at $10 they make a perfect gift!) and everyone is cool about it. One of the girls that works there recognizes me when I come in now! Lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 01:02 PM
    do these leave any kind of adhesive residue? I was hesitant to use mine because it looked a little gummy compared to other ones I've used.
    12-06-08 09:52 PM
    the ones i had were was no residue. but the cornors do come up since the screen of the curve is curved. these are thicker protectors and don't really form that well to the screen. i have tried the 3m and the casemate (i think) and wasn't all that impressed.
    12-06-08 10:18 PM
    I was wondering the same thing, dont want any residue on the screen after replacing it, or removing it. Thanks for all the posts/suggestions. I will be getting one today
    09-02-09 03:34 PM
    Had one on my first curve and loved it (until I lost it in the snow) haven't bought one since. Been meaning to though! I loved how well it worked. Stopped the boyfriend from trying to spy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 04:18 PM
    does this fit the 8900?
    09-30-09 09:31 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD