I was at the att store today and I came across a privacy screen for the bold. It was $14.99 but only came with one. Normally screen protectors come with 2 or 3. For those who have the privacy screen protector where did you get yours?
    08-02-09 09:08 PM
    You can probably get them online for a lot less. Try eforcity.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 09:44 PM
    I use a Casemate privacy protector, I'm happy with it. I bought it after reading this review. It only comes with 1.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/ca...n-bold-121728/
    08-02-09 10:27 PM
    Anyone in Vancouver, BC knows where I can get a privacy screen protector? If i get it online, i'll have to wait for a week or so and I can't wait that longgggggg.

Any suggestions?
    08-03-09 02:20 AM
    Anyone in Vancouver, BC knows where I can get a privacy screen protector? If i get it online, i'll have to wait for a week or so and I can't wait that longgggggg.

Any suggestions?
    I agree! I want to know as well

08-03-09 03:26 AM
    Some of them works great ! u cant see anything (you cant even know if the screen was ON) and some of them shows some lines on the screen and from right or left you can see a little bit but blurry
    08-03-09 03:28 AM
    yeah i tried the casemate privacy screen prot and i did not like it at all..like yOus3f mentioned ..it left my beautiful bold screen with lines and somewhat blurry..it definitely hinders the high res of the bolds screen..i dont recommend it at all unless u really need one and can deal with the lines.
    08-03-09 04:07 AM
    anybody know a better privacy screen than the casemate!
    08-03-09 12:30 PM
    yeah i tried the casemate privacy screen prot and i did not like it at all..like yOus3f mentioned ..it left my beautiful bold screen with lines and somewhat blurry..it definitely hinders the high res of the bolds screen..i dont recommend it at all unless u really need one and can deal with the lines.
    I've seen some Casemates that aren't as good as others...I personally love mine. Yes, it takes away from the hi-res screen a bit, but I think it's worth it if you want the privacy.
    08-03-09 01:37 PM
    Truesupplier.com is where I got mine. $10 and works great.

08-03-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD