I got to thinking about whether or not to actually sell premium wallpapers, a pack of 10 for 2 dollars or somewhere along those lines; that custom made, either abstract or places I.e Eiffel Tower! Its just a thought does anyone support me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 08:47 AM
    people will buy anything, but high quality wallpapers are readily available for those who search
    06-08-10 02:37 PM
    Yea, not too sure if anyone would buy them. There are tens of thousands available for free all over the internet with a minimal amount of searching. There's also many tools and resources to make your own. This doesn't even account for that most people like to use pics of their own for wallpapers (kids, pets, favorite places, etc)

But as the post above mentions, people will buy anything. I just don't think you'll find enough people to buy them to make money, might be able to get enough sales to buy a case of beer though.
    06-08-10 02:45 PM
    dont pay for them, look here on the forums for the free wallpaper thread
    06-08-10 04:03 PM
    I got to thinking 10 for 2 or somewhere along those lines; Its just a thought

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's a lessthanperfekt idea so why not?
    sure those who LOOK can find most anything free
    but you might just make a buck
    Here start your collection with this one
    06-08-10 04:13 PM
    If you are planning on selling, I would make sure its all custom work. If people find out they paid for something they could find on the internet, or you get caught selling stuff thats not your own work, big troubles... Not worth it IMO.
    06-08-10 04:20 PM
    You can find a HUGE collection at the link below ..
    06-22-10 08:52 AM
    You obviously haven't seen this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/sh...index1447.html

1447 pages so far of superb and FREE wallpapers.

Bad idea.
    06-22-10 11:24 AM
    You obviously haven't seen this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/sh...index1447.html

1447 pages so far of superb and FREE wallpapers.

Bad idea.
    Yah baby!!!!!
    07-14-10 04:59 PM
    Personally I wouldn't buy wallpapers, only because I'm real particular with the walls I use and because I can find them online for free. However I'm sure some people will purchase a wall bundle.
    07-14-10 06:16 PM
    The question that immediately comes to mind for me is - how do you show potential buyers what is in these wallpaper packs? Unless you stamp/watermark something like 'SAMPLE' across the images, thumbnails are typically about the perfect size for using as a background on many devices.

I've seen wallpapers and such sell in the past, it's not uncommon. Though you might do a bit better offering other things as well - themes, ringtones, etc. The more original content, the better.
    07-22-10 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD