I have just purchased TINT - in white coral. Does it work in landscape mode? When I tilt my Torch to landscape mode the screen goes white.

Please advise. I really do like this theme.

Thanks

Peace...

P.S. I did a BP after installing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 12:32 PM
    NOt sure about "tint" & landscape.

I think i really want to try it.

Maybe slate too. I hear good things bout those two themes.

*shrug*

Im just sayin....
    01-24-11 12:38 PM
    01-24-11 12:48 PM
    I have both Slate and TINT. I think they are wonderful themes - the top ones by me.

I don't have TINT in white coral but my landscape doesn't go white on me. Do any menu options show up on the screen at all or is it completely white? If it's all just white, there might have been a problem with installing it.

01-24-11 12:53 PM
    I have both Slate and TINT. I think they are wonderful themes - the top ones by me.

I don't have TINT in white coral but my landscape doesn't go white on me. Do any menu options show up on the screen at all or is it completely white? If it's all just white, there might have been a problem with installing it.

When I tilt my device for landscape mode - the screen goes all white. If I press the berry button I can see all my apps but none of the theme features work until I tilt it back for the portrait view.

I"m going to do another battery pull and see if that makes things any better - if not I will uninstall it and reinstall it.

It's really a nice theme and I really want it to work like it's supposed to.

Thanks.

Peace.
    01-24-11 02:17 PM

01-24-11 04:38 PM
    01-24-11 05:07 PM
    01-24-11 05:14 PM

TINT in the nude, and with top and bottom exposed
    01-24-11 05:22 PM
    Hi all, I'm new to CB and I was just wondering if someone could maybe tell me how I go about getting some of the cool screen shots you guys have posted. I'm loving reading about all the things I can do with my torch, but learning how to do them is a different matter

If anyone could give me a few pointers it would be much appreciated ty
    01-24-11 06:52 PM
    I have just purchased TINT - in white coral. Does it work in landscape mode? When I tilt my Torch to landscape mode the screen goes white.

Please advise. I really do like this theme.

Thanks

Peace...

P.S. I did a BP after installing.

There is no landscape bug with TINT. It works perfectly in both landscape and portrait.
    I would uninstall the theme and then re-install.
    01-24-11 09:38 PM
    Hi all, I'm new to CB and I was just wondering if someone could maybe tell me how I go about getting some of the cool screen shots you guys have posted. I'm loving reading about all the things I can do with my torch, but learning how to do them is a different matter

First you need a screen capture app like CaptureIt or ZonaSnap and an online place to keep your captures like PhotoBucket, Flickr, etc... Personally, I like the ZonaSnap to PhotoBucket because when I do the screen capture - ZonaSnap gives me a choice of what to do with my capture and in one click it's off to PhotoBucket. Then you just go there - copy the link and come back and paste it here. There are other options for getting it here too.

I hope I have been of some help. Have fun!

Peace.....
    01-24-11 09:58 PM
    There is no landscape bug with TINT. It works perfectly in both landscape and portrait.
    I would uninstall the theme and then re-install.
    Thanks for the advice. From the looks of your screen captures - I'm sure there are no bugs in the theme.

I'm taking your advice and uninstalling as I write this. Then I'll be reinstalling it and hopefully this time it will work like it's supposed to.

Thanks again.

Peace...
    01-24-11 10:03 PM

Hi there, and welcome to CB!
    Here's what I replied to another member asking a couple pages back:

Hi there, welcome to CB!
    Please make sure to update your profile with your device, carrier, and location when you get the chance.

First you need an app to take a screenshot. I use the Screen Capture function in QuickLaunch, which is a paid app. The best free screenshot apps are ZonaSnap and CaptureIt. I believe all the other free ones leave a watermark over your image.
    Next you upload your image to a site like Photobucket. PB will give you an email for sending your pics which uploads them directly to your account.
    The last step os posting the image address of your uploaded pic here. The image address must be between an [img] and an [/img]. PB actually gives the url with the [img] tags already included on both their full & mobile sites, so you can just copy & paste.

Make sense? Try it out!
    Does that cover your questions?
    01-24-11 10:07 PM
    01-25-11 01:12 AM
    01-25-11 02:18 AM

The 480x360 version of this wallpaper had been one of favourites, so really happy I found a 360x480 version too.
    Goes really nicely with TINT sans banners.
    01-25-11 02:37 AM
    What is the name of this theme ? Thanks
    01-25-11 04:09 AM
    01-25-11 05:00 AM
    What is the name of this theme ? Thanks
    You got too excited!
    KahneFan had the new of the theme, Reflect7 Carbon, and the link at the top of his post.
    01-25-11 05:03 AM
    I followed the link.
    It is very butiful really, but haw fast and responsive is it ?
    Also looks very expensive . Shame, may be I wait till they give more discount.
    01-25-11 05:26 AM

01-25-11 07:14 AM
    01-25-11 07:21 AM

the wallpaper is me sound-mastering a Play :P
    01-25-11 07:23 AM
    01-25-11 07:37 AM
7,141 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD