My screen tonight

05-17-10 11:29 PM
    This evening edition

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 11:58 PM
    quick question guys! I love some of the designs and ideas on certain themes. However, NONE of the ones I have tried have the fluidity and snap of the stock theme. Is this something you guys just cope with? or are there themes who work absolutely flawlessly? I might sound like a nit-picker but I just have a gripe with a laggy phone even if it's minor.
    Thanks
    05-18-10 03:02 AM
    Can you post that wallpaper.

here you go
    05-18-10 03:52 AM
    Would you mind posting just the wallpaper please and thank you.

Sure, here you go

05-18-10 03:59 AM
    site must be down or something, it keeps timing out
    Its on this site

Just search for "Reverie & Reverie HT (9700) - Full Screen Themes" (or try that link again)
    05-18-10 04:03 AM
    my latest one

05-18-10 04:10 AM
    where did you get the reverie with weather and meterberry slots?
    normal reverie with weather slot ( i use it for meterberry)
    as for the weatehr app, i use berry weather and set it as wallpaper
    05-18-10 04:17 AM
    Mine last night and this morning

05-18-10 06:35 AM

What theme is this? Looks like precision modification w/o top bar. Thx.

05-18-10 06:49 AM

05-18-10 06:51 AM
    quick question guys! I love some of the designs and ideas on certain themes. However, NONE of the ones I have tried have the fluidity and snap of the stock theme. Is this something you guys just cope with? or are there themes who work absolutely flawlessly? I might sound like a nit-picker but I just have a gripe with a laggy phone even if it's minor.
    Thanks
    Hey ! I've found the same issue with a lot of the custom made themes. If you like the stock theme I did find one with the feel of stock but mini icons on the homescreen. it's not all prettied up like the other custom ones but gives ya a diff option to the stock one. Comes in many versions and it's FAST...pretty much stock throughout. You can chk it out in the 9700 theme forums here :

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...-today-457574/
    05-18-10 07:03 AM
    A quick question, I have noticed that most peoples bb's show "3G" next to their signal, should I have this too, mine only ever shows edge or gprs...??
    05-18-10 08:00 AM
    A quick question, I have noticed that most peoples bb's show "3G" next to their signal, should I have this too, mine only ever shows edge or gprs...??
    If you don't have a good 3G signal your phone won't obtain it. It can be good that your on edge sometime because it won't drain your battery as much but if your phone keeps switching from different connections that means its fighting to obtain and gain a better connection which this drains more battery.

05-18-10 08:08 AM

Using the Precision Modification theme
    05-18-10 08:25 AM

Can you share this wall too please
    05-18-10 08:31 AM
    If you don't have a good 3G signal your phone won't obtain it. It can be good that your on edge sometime because it won't drain your battery as much but if your phone keeps switching from different connections that means its fighting to obtain and gain a better connection which this drains more battery.

Ok thanks that's really helpful! Hopefully I will get a decent 3G signal sometime...could it be that I don't have a 3G sim card?
    05-18-10 08:43 AM
    What theme is this?
    05-18-10 08:48 AM
    Ok thanks that's really helpful! Hopefully I will get a decent 3G signal sometime...could it be that I don't have a 3G sim card?
    I know for T mobile you don't need to have a 3G sim card, didn't really know they have specified ones but if your in a well known area\ big city you should have 3G. You should get it in rural areas as well but if your company has 3G sim cards try one out if that doesn't work might be os, if not that its the device.

05-18-10 08:55 AM
    Try changing the extension to.jpg. I don't think PB takes .png files. I had the same issue a few days ago, and changing the extension worked.

oh I didn't know this...will give it a try! thanks
    05-18-10 09:15 AM
    My screen tonight

This is Gorgeous!!!!!!!! where can I get it?
    05-18-10 09:18 AM
    Thanks
    some themes do lag for me (more than what I think is normal) and I delete them. are you pulling your battery after installing your themes? I find that this improves performance.

today:
    Last edited by TeritaM; 05-18-10 at 09:31 AM.
    05-18-10 09:29 AM
    What theme is this?
    I'm guessing that's jigcza's Distressed theme?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...-theme-465768/
    05-18-10 09:39 AM
    today:
    [/QUOTE]

Hi, what theme is it please ? there is a hidden dock ? Im' interesting about it !
    05-18-10 09:43 AM
    Hi, what theme is this?
    05-18-10 09:57 AM
27,873 ... 324325326327328 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD