can i know what them is this?

thanks!
    The theme is Classique by Shankeith. Pretty slick theme. It's been my theme for months now.
    04-09-10 06:05 PM
    [QUOTE=purpleberry218;4967654]
    A diff take on the bottom dock themes I normally lean towards....it's super cute though

Love this wall! Can you share it Kimmie! TIA
    Anytime Enjoy !

04-09-10 06:31 PM
    A few more options for tonite using BerryCatastrophe's newest theme

04-09-10 06:35 PM

Wallpaper overload..don't know which to use!!
    Lot's of great choices...lookin good !!
    04-09-10 06:36 PM

Love ur wp choices with the new theme
    04-09-10 06:38 PM
    Heh, same here. What the hubby doesn't know won't hurt him, right? Or, better to ask forgiveness than permission.
    I will try any theme, just about, that looks good to me. I have quit buying some of those $7 themes every time they come out as I am finding they are not worth the cost especially when there are some wicked $1 or $3 themes or even free ones that are better and better looking.
    My pet peeve ... don't have locked, non-user customizable icons if you're going to charge me $7 for your theme. I won't buy it. If I'm paying, then I want to pick what goes where ... I also can't stand themes with just six icons. I don't want to buy QL!

Sorry ... I am picky. LOL. OCD possibly.
    LOL soo true...forgiveness is the best route !! OH I totally hear ya...I'm the exact same. I don't want to pay for something I can't customize. I've paid up to $10 for theme and I still ended up having to buy QL (which I must admit ROCKS my world). Get it on sale if ya can..I got it for half price...u'll love it Totally opens up ur possibilites for all the themes out there. And OCD is just a term given to those of us who know what we want and won't settle for less HAHAHAHA
    04-09-10 06:44 PM
    I 4get about this forum! Trying the new Catastrophe theme loving the colors

LOL that wp is totally cute !
    04-09-10 06:46 PM
    Lot's of great choices...lookin good !!
    Thanks, love that new theme you have..very sweet
    04-09-10 07:02 PM
    LOL soo true...forgiveness is the best route !! OH I totally hear ya...I'm the exact same. I don't want to pay for something I can't customize. I've paid up to $10 for theme and I still ended up having to buy QL (which I must admit ROCKS my world). Get it on sale if ya can..I got it for half price...u'll love it Totally opens up ur possibilites for all the themes out there. And OCD is just a term given to those of us who know what we want and won't settle for less HAHAHAHA
    I agree QL totally opened up my eyes to how much my BB can do. I had so many free apps that I didn't have space for them on the home screen no matter how many slots were available. Now all I have to do is hit the space key and they are all there..so much easier then clicking into folders or scrolling to find the app you want.
    04-09-10 07:07 PM
    how do you guy screen shot your screens?
    04-09-10 07:46 PM
    oooo you changed your blog
    Yeah.. I have a post drafted up for posting on my WP blog but for some reason the app is acting weird & when I try to submit it I get an error saying that there isn't enough memory to perform this task. I'll have to go on the computer tonight to post it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 07:59 PM

04-09-10 08:00 PM
    how do you guy screen shot your screens?
    I use the screen capture tool in Quick Launch it's $4.99 in the app store but I'm sure if you google for blackberry app +screen capture you'll probably find some free ones.
    04-09-10 08:06 PM
    Very nice wallpaper.

04-09-10 08:42 PM
    Hey ! It is free....and it's on PhantomBBThemes site. You just need to register to get it emailed to ya...they send ya the link once you check out. ENJOY

PhantomBBThemes - Pink Top Dock Wallpaper Theme 9700 - (Powered by CubeCart)
    They have quiet a few nice looking themes, right?
    04-09-10 08:52 PM
    Feelin springy again LOL

Niiiiice! I have those walls!
    04-09-10 08:53 PM
    oooo you changed your blog
    and her twitter user name!
    04-09-10 09:00 PM
    LOL that wp is totally cute !
    I Love the battery meter.
    04-09-10 09:07 PM
    This was my screen last night...

...and today

04-09-10 09:11 PM
    04-09-10 09:27 PM

you have ichat on your berry? how so?
    04-09-10 09:28 PM
    you have ichat on your berry? how so?
    no, it's just the icon the "OSX" theme uses for bbm..
    04-09-10 09:31 PM
    BABYCHAN - Thanks

Can't decided, I'll will be one of these for the weekend.

Mosty likey this one:

Is it possible to provide me with a download link to the first theme on the list? Btw thank you catastrophe for the other theme link

04-09-10 09:32 PM
    and her twitter user name!
    Nah, Twitter name is still the same. I just have a personal, protected one & a public one for my themes & blog.

I do tend to neglect the theme/blog one though except for when there are new posts.

04-09-10 09:36 PM
    Thanks, love that new theme you have..very sweet
    Thanks ... there's so many cute ones out right now
    04-09-10 09:38 PM
27,873 ... 230231232233234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD