Metro White

07-10-10 02:11 PM
    I don't know about the theme but they already posted the wallpaper. Look back about 3 or 4 posts.
    lms is posting in wapforums and may not be able to see the wallpaper post as I cannot, but do also like the theme and would like OTA link to d/l.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 02:30 PM

07-10-10 02:53 PM
    Could you share name of theme and wallpaper? Thanks

The theme is one I made recently as a test with the OS6ish icons. No name for it yet really. The WP was attached to my earlier post.
    07-10-10 05:04 PM
    07-10-10 05:22 PM
    still waiting for an answer on where on my SD card I put the file to do screen shots
    07-10-10 06:15 PM
    still waiting for an answer on where on my SD card I put the file to do screen shots
    Didn't see your op, however, when you take a screen shot you save it to "media card/blackberry/pictures

just as you would any normal picture
    07-10-10 06:29 PM

07-10-10 11:57 PM

07-11-10 02:21 AM
    The theme is one I made recently as a test with the OS6ish icons. No name for it yet really. The WP was attached to my earlier post.
    Your Hidden X theme is amazing dude.

07-11-10 02:40 PM
    Tonight

07-11-10 07:42 PM
    Metro White
    Here In The Forums

07-12-10 12:28 AM
    Sorry had to get rid of the Double Post
    07-12-10 12:30 AM
    Your Hidden X theme is amazing dude.

Thank you Redsox34
    07-12-10 01:05 AM
    Thank you Redsox34
    Yes, al3azim, your themes are really cool. Thanks for posting the links to the OTA d/l pages. More people should post at least the name of the theme and the d/l link if possible of course. Lots of cool wallpaper to be found here as well, but get tired of asking for it.
    07-12-10 08:46 AM
    My screen with Foppa14_Today...
    07-12-10 11:37 AM
    Wallpaper courtesy elite1 Theme by thaqueencami

07-12-10 12:35 PM

07-12-10 03:52 PM
    Didn't see your op, however, when you take a screen shot you save it to "media card/blackberry/pictures

just as you would any normal picture
    am I talking to a brick wall, it doesnt tell me where to put the dowloaded file
    07-12-10 06:54 PM
    am I talking to a brick wall, it doesnt tell me where to put the dowloaded file
    Your rudeness is unnecessary.

It shouldn't matter what file you put the .jad in as long as you remember where it is. I always stick them in a file called 'themes' just so they are easy to find.
    07-12-10 08:42 PM
    Your rudeness is unnecessary.

It shouldn't matter what file you put the .jad in as long as you remember where it is. I always stick them in a file called 'themes' just so they are easy to find.
    well maybe if someone would actually read the question and give an answer that would help I wouldn't be rude
    07-12-10 08:55 PM
    well maybe if someone would actually read the question and give an answer that would help I wouldn't be rude
    Its easier to just google things that you're trying to learn, thats how many of us stumbled across crackberry in the first place. Then you don't have to worry about being misunderstood and can save the abrasiveness for people who actually deserve it and not people who are trying to help you, however unsuccessful they may be.
    07-12-10 09:05 PM
    What she said . . .

I personally place Screen Shots here: SD CARD|Blackberry|Pictures

You can stick it anywhere you want. If you can not remember where that is, nobody here will be able to help you.
    07-12-10 09:14 PM
    What she said . . .

I personally place Screen Shots here: SD CARD|Blackberry|Pictures

You can stick it anywhere you want. If you can not remember where that is, nobody here will be able to help you.
    I think the confusion is happening because they want to know where to put the screenshot PROGRAM file, not the screenshots themselves.

Please OP can you clarify for us what you mean? Maybe then we can help you better.

Also, for programs many people use capture it. I don't have a link to it off hand but if you google "capture it OTA download" then you shouldn't have to worry about putting anything on your SD card to install it. Personally, I bought Quicklaunch through the CB store. It has a screenshot feature, as well as offering other handy shortcuts. Its a paid app but very well worth it in my opinion!

07-12-10 10:09 PM
    this has been a complete waste of time, next time post instructions on how to use the file, makes things a whole lot easier
    07-12-10 11:14 PM
10,285 ... 384385386387388 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD