Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-13-10 12:07 PM
    I just deleted 12 off my device. I still have 4 I like using, plus the 2 stock themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 12:31 PM
    Can you share the wallpaper please?
    Also? What theme is that?

03-13-10 12:38 PM
    I usually have five or six themes on my Tour, but at the moment I'm checking out some new ones, so I have nine total.

Today I'm checking out Shankeith's new Defined Lite (free) theme:

Last edited by Ducaticorse; 03-13-10 at 12:46 PM.
    03-13-10 12:43 PM
    Sweet dude! Enjoy! (But no speeding tickets!)

I did a factory order from Audi's parent company's new parent company for their "spicy" SUV 2 years ago. The anticipation was insane waiting for like 2 months...

Sweet colour. I don't want to have a black car like everyone else.
    My friend has 10-ish-year-old A4 in a similar colour.

[sigh] mine doesn't match my 'Berry...
    Defenitely no speeding tickets, mabye for tint though, lol. That's a long wait for a car . I love the older A4's! Yeah black gets dirty/scratched way too fast.

sweet a$$ ride bro!!!! this is my favorite coupe!!! I never got to chance to drive one... hows the ride on it? Good luck with it!!!!
    Lol, The ride is great, sucks we have so much rain right now though or else I'd be out there driving.

03-13-10 01:27 PM

what theme is this one? does i come with th ehello kitty icon?
    03-13-10 02:23 PM
    Can you share the wallpaper please?
    Also? What theme is that?

The theme's called CleanCuts in the tour themes; it's the free version. And the wallpaper can be found here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/what...index1885.html It was posted by JayKayBee halfway down the page.
    03-13-10 02:53 PM

Maybe it's been asked before but what theme is this?
    03-13-10 03:02 PM

can you post a wallpaper of this?
    03-13-10 03:29 PM
    I uploaded that wall along wit a red and purple version here http://crackberry.com/wallpaper/by/4...rs-patterns-75

can you post a wallpaper of this?
    03-13-10 03:39 PM
    Today I am using...

03-13-10 03:40 PM
    Welcome back bro! This is "Finesse" by Shankeith. I saw yesterday he had put his themes on sale here and forgot I bought this awhile back. When I went to download from Mobihand I saw it was updated as well...
    Thanks bro!

Will look it up..

Umm think your pin changed so I will PM you to find out.
    03-13-10 05:34 PM
    I uploaded that wall along wit a red and purple version here BlackBerry 480x360 Wallpapers - colors-patterns-75 | CrackBerry.com
    ty so much.
    03-13-10 05:46 PM
    Here is a screenshot of my Tour.
    03-13-10 11:14 PM
    Can't sleep, thought I'd throw mine in the mix...

03-14-10 01:43 AM

Looks familiar, what theme is this?
    03-14-10 01:46 AM

03-14-10 04:34 AM
    03-14-10 10:04 AM
    how the **** do people get their berry weather application to just have the icon and weather? no matter what setting i change, i dont see anything for taking away where it says my city and state and what the conditions are on the other side of the screen. yet everytime i look at someones screen shot, its only an icon on the homescreen. HELP
    03-14-10 10:10 AM

What is the name of this theme?!?!

03-14-10 10:23 AM
    how the **** do people get their berry weather application to just have the icon and weather? no matter what setting i change, i dont see anything for taking away where it says my city and state and what the conditions are on the other side of the screen. yet everytime i look at someones screen shot, its only an icon on the homescreen. HELP
    Sounds like you have "Enable BerryWeather Homescreen Wallpaper" enabled in your BW settings? The screenshots you're seeing here that have only the weather and temp/condition number on the icon are using themes with a "weather slot" which uses the "Homescreen/Notification Icon" settings.

To change over to something like you're looking for, you need to turn off BerryWeather Homescreen wallpaper, and use a theme with a weather slot.
    03-14-10 11:19 AM
    for this weekend...

03-14-10 01:12 PM
    03-14-10 02:33 PM

What theme is this??

And also I bought berryblab! and as you see above 1 or spaces,I got it to post from my phone! But how did you get it to put a pic up?? thats what i got for! and it didnt seem to be an option! but of course I know i'm just not doing something right!!
    03-14-10 03:00 PM
    AppleBerry Theme Suite by Hastings it's a premium u can buy in he CB app store or from MobiHand

What theme is this??

And also I bought berryblab! and as you see above 1 or spaces,I got it to post from my phone! But how did you get it to put a pic up?? thats what i got for! and it didnt seem to be an option! but of course I know i'm just not doing something right!!
    03-14-10 04:47 PM
10,285 ... 281282283284285 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD