This looks real nice. Is that bottom dock customizable?
    Nice and clean, isn't it? . Sometimes, nice to get back to the basic. The font is blue and small so might not be for everyone but I like it. Again, refreshing when visually stunning icons with hidden today is the main stream these days.

Yes, customizable. A bit difficult to place BerryWeather (as Wallpaper) in Today theme so I kept it as in the dock. Here is the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...y-plus-294553/

EDIT: The link attached doesn't work for some reason - search under iBlack Today Plus
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 01-06-10 at 10:34 AM.
    01-06-10 10:26 AM
    Trying out the theme "Blackberry Bliss". So far I really like it.

01-06-10 12:41 PM
    Trying out the theme "Blackberry Bliss". So far I really like it.
    I also recommend you try "BerryGreen" from the same developer, if you really like BerryBliss, you will love BerryGreen...
    01-06-10 01:00 PM
    I also recommend you try "BerryGreen" from the same developer, if you really like BerryBliss, you will love BerryGreen...
    I've had trouble with BerryGreen - I like the outlay, form what i've seen but when i downloaded it it's no where ot be found. Under my applications menu it is installed but i cannot find it with my other themes.

i did a battery pull as well but nothing
    01-06-10 01:30 PM
    I've had trouble with BerryGreen - I like the outlay, form what i've seen but when i downloaded it it's no where ot be found. Under my applications menu it is installed but i cannot find it with my other themes.

Where did you download it from? Maybe try and re-download?
    01-06-10 01:59 PM

Downloaded OS5.O version? If you use OS4.7, it happens.
    01-06-10 02:08 PM

ReverieD2

This image is a finalist for the last patch of the space shuttle program - NASA’s Contest to Design the Last Shuttle Patch | Wired Science | Wired.com

01-06-10 02:16 PM
    Under my applications menu it is installed but i cannot find it with my other themes.
    Anytime you see this happen, it's for the wrong device or operating system(OS)
    01-06-10 02:21 PM

Last night

Today

Reverie HT theme, wallpapers are available on Crackberry.
    01-06-10 02:48 PM

Berry Green comes in two OS versions for the Tour, OS 4.7 and OS 5. you have to download the correct one, it really sounds as if you may have downloaded the wrong OS as it won't show up in your Themes when you do that. Be sure to first uninstall the Berry Green that shows up in your applications list first, before downloading any more.
    01-06-10 03:13 PM

this one keeps me in check
    01-06-10 03:43 PM
    Ha, good one.

Is that the Reverie D theme? If I can get that invisible dock I'd be a happy camper...
    01-06-10 03:52 PM
    Ha, good one.

Is that the Reverie D theme? If I can get that invisible dock I'd be a happy camper...
    yes it is - version 2. If you highlight the clock and scroll down both dark docks can either lighten or disappear; scroll up and they reappear. really pretty clever.
    01-06-10 04:07 PM
    yes it is - version 2. If you highlight the clock and scroll down both dark docks can either lighten or disappear; scroll up and they reappear. really pretty clever.
    5.0 only I'm guessing? I'm assuming that action is considered a "transition"

I really gotta get on this upgrade.
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 01-06-10 at 04:12 PM.
    01-06-10 04:09 PM

Yes, and yes I would assume it's a transition

With regards to the upgrade - I tried to be stubborn and wait, but this .419 build really is the bee's knees.
    01-06-10 04:36 PM

this one keeps me in check
    love this, it's very cute!
    01-06-10 04:38 PM

The 4.7 version dock drops up and down as well...
    01-06-10 04:41 PM
    This is a picture of what mine looks like, I'm currently making a theme so the background is my own custom one and im still trying to skin that dang gmail plug in.
    01-06-10 04:51 PM
    01-06-10 05:37 PM

theme: precision7 v3lite
    01-06-10 05:41 PM
    Ha, good one.

here, he made Reverie D for the Tour 4.7 with the invisible dock, it actually has 3 positions, the last one being invisible. You can also get it with one or two slots at the top for weather and a meter icon if you want. If you are still on 4.7, just be sure to choose the one without Transitions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/re...e-free-361190/
    01-06-10 06:11 PM

theme: precision7 v3lite
    yo, can you post that wallpaper? that's sick!
    01-06-10 06:23 PM
    BerryGreen was the first OTA theme I downloaded.
    01-06-10 06:28 PM
    The 4.7 version dock drops up and down as well...
    It shall be mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 06:49 PM
    01-06-10 06:58 PM
10,285 ... 189190191192193 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD