for today

06-30-10 09:14 PM
    I keep seeing this theme what is it please?
    It is thaqueencami's theme called mytwist and you can find it in her blog, I believe she still has the link in her signature

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 10:13 PM
    How did you get a weather slot with this theme?
    I'm using the app called berryweather, you can put it anywhere on your screen and choose from 4 or 5 diff sizes, very cool app

06-30-10 10:16 PM
    how do i capture a picture of my screen?
    06-30-10 10:22 PM
    how do i capture a picture of my screen?
    There is a free app called captureit you can download

06-30-10 11:03 PM
    I'm using the app called berryweather, you can put it anywhere on your screen and choose from 4 or 5 diff sizes, very cool app

I'm now using that same theme and I have berryweather and I've been playing with it and can't figure it out?

I also just realized now that I've had OS 5 that I wonder do I need to upgrade my berryweather? I'm using the one I was using with OS 4. I just noticed that they have berryweather for OS 5. Does that mean I have to pay for it all over again?
    Last edited by Cathy_B; 07-01-10 at 12:58 AM.
    07-01-10 12:51 AM
    New hottness from Dannieloco

07-01-10 01:01 AM
    Here's some more of the walls I've loaded into Wallpaper Changer with OS6 theme (premium) by WJD.

Could you post all your wallpapers? Also, how did you get the slots for weather and MeterBerry?
    07-01-10 03:37 AM

First theme club set for this month. You can still sign up until friday night at my blog.
    07-01-10 04:31 AM
    I'm now using that same theme and I have berryweather and I've been playing with it and can't figure it out?

I also just realized now that I've had OS 5 that I wonder do I need to upgrade my berryweather? I'm using the one I was using with OS 4. I just noticed that they have berryweather for OS 5. Does that mean I have to pay for it all over again?
    I'm not sure if you have to pay an upgrade fee or not, someone else here would know the answer to that though...maybe try going into your account of the website you downloaded berryweather for and see if there is a free upgrade....but in the meantime, go into berryweather and hit the blackberry button, scroll down to settings, then go under homescreen wallpaper...from this page, you can decide what you want on your wallpaper (location, temp, conditions, etc.) and you can choose the size and place you want your weather icon....on the bottom of this page, go to "select image", from there, click on the folder until you find your sd card and your pictures...hope this works
    07-01-10 10:35 AM
    You must have a different version then I do as my settings are somewhat different then yours. I have v2.2.01
    07-01-10 11:41 AM
    You must have a different version then I do as my settings are somewhat different then yours. I have v2.2.01
    I have the same version v2.2.01, I guess u do need to upgrade, I would hope to think you wouldn't have to pay full price for it though, I don't really know

07-01-10 11:50 AM
    There is a free app called captureit you can download

i searched this in my blackberry app world and nothing came up, the same when i clicked the link this forum was started with..... am i just not understanding? lol
    07-01-10 12:27 PM
    07-01-10 12:33 PM
    i searched this in my blackberry app world and nothing came up, the same when i clicked the link this forum was started with..... am i just not understanding? lol

http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad

click this from your BB
    07-01-10 01:48 PM
    Could you post that wallpaper please?

07-01-10 06:18 PM
    hey where can i find this theme it is the ish...
    07-01-10 09:47 PM
    Looks great! I just got that theme yesterday.
    Can you post your wallpaper? Your's looks really good with that theme.
    hey where can i find this theme for my tour?
    07-01-10 09:49 PM
    07-01-10 11:02 PM
    New Siren by Dannieloco

07-02-10 12:05 AM
    07-02-10 01:52 AM
    how can i tell what OS i have? when i use CaptureIt the pictures come up all blank.....
    07-02-10 09:12 AM

First theme club set for this month. You can still sign up until friday night at my blog.

I just checked your blog and wanted to sign up for Theme Club - but it says on blog it closed on Thur. night. Can i PLEASE still sign up... it's my first attempt at a theme club, and wanted to start with someone whose work I highly respect! Thanks!
    07-02-10 11:38 AM
    Can you please share the WP, thanks
    07-03-10 12:20 AM
    07-03-10 02:07 AM
10,285 ... 380381382383384 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD