Changed Theme and Wallpaper...

Love how I have essentially 16 buttons on the homescreen so I never have to hit the app button~
    what theme is this??
    01-11-10 03:05 AM
    01-11-10 03:20 AM
    what theme is this??
    It was mentioned a couple pages ago.. wanted to try it out.. it's the Section 8 theme in the BB 9700 Bold page. No OTA, so you'll need BBSAK to install it for now. I made a .jad, and I got a site I can host it on, but dunno how it's done.
    01-11-10 03:26 AM
    Can you post this WP please. I love these box wallpapers and am trying to collect them all.
    Here you go:

I made five of them yesterday from some images I had saved. You can find more pics of this little guy by searching "danboh" or "danboard" at the various photo sites. I have one that lives on my desk, cool figure but hard to find these days.

I put all five of the versions I made up on a Photobucket album here for you and anyone else who would like them.
    01-11-10 06:08 AM
    How are you guys taking Screenshots of you BB Screens?

I got it with alittle google search!
    Last edited by airrage; 01-11-10 at 09:34 AM.
    01-11-10 06:41 AM
    Search for an app called CaptureIt, or if you have QuickLaunch, it's a built-in feature.
    01-11-10 06:42 AM
    Mine for today, back to work and trying out Shankeith's Finesse (premium) as a daily work theme. So far, it's working great!

01-11-10 08:10 AM
    If you post your theme, PLEASE post what theme you are using!!! It will cut down on the garbage in this thread, and less questions leaves more room for more screenshots!!!!!
    01-11-10 08:49 AM
    Classique (Lite)

thanks for sharing Ducaticorse

PS- what is the best way to upload photos, so they're not thumbnail size??

eg- flickr/photobucket?
    01-11-10 09:09 AM
    for today: Classique Docked (paid theme)

01-11-10 09:25 AM
    I prefer photobucket. Tried flicker for my amateur photography pics. To me photobucket is so much easier and just seems better.

Dollface, you nailed that wallpaper with the theme. Looks fantastic!

Ducaticorse, Box boy aka Sad box is one of my favorites lately. I plan to be that for halloween next year. So lets push this character so I do not have people asking, "what are you supposed to be" the entire night. hahaha
    Last edited by Dr.Boost; 01-11-10 at 09:41 AM.
    01-11-10 09:37 AM
    Thanks for all the help guys so now heres mine!

01-11-10 10:03 AM
    today's layout... A theme I am working on / updating
    01-11-10 11:50 AM

Reverie HT theme available in the 9630 theme section.

Thanks to wowser for this awesome WP.
    01-11-10 11:50 AM
    ^ that is a good looking screen!
    01-11-10 11:56 AM
    Thanks man, I like this one alot too.

Think I'll probably keep this setup for a while.
    01-11-10 12:01 PM
    Thanks man, I like this one alot too.

Think I'll probably keep this setup for a while.
    Yes that is a fantastic wallpaper, one of my favs.

01-11-10 02:07 PM

LiLoLe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 05:20 PM
    changed wallpapers
    01-11-10 05:33 PM
    thanks for sharing Ducaticorse

PS- what is the best way to upload photos, so they're not thumbnail size??

eg- flickr/photobucket?
    You're welcome! Like Boost, I like Photobucket. I prefer Picasa for my regular photography stuff, but Photobucket is really easy to use. Set up an account and they will give you an email addy where you can simply email your screenshots in and they show up in your Mobile uploads Photobucket gallery. Once it's uploaded, you just go to the Photobucket site and they have links for each photo, even links pre-formatted with the image [img] tags already in place to cut/paste into posts like this.

Very handy!

Boost, I came across that character some time ago and went on a mission to find one to have on my desk. The company that manufactured it is called Revoltech, character name Danboard. For folks who are Danboard fans like Boost and I, you can find a truly massive collection of pics on flickr at this link. (over 3800 photos of the little guy!!) That makes a lotta Tour wallpapers!
    01-11-10 06:15 PM
    If you post your theme, PLEASE post what theme you are using!!! It will cut down on the garbage in this thread, and less questions leaves more room for more screenshots!!!!!
    But what theme is it anyway?
    01-11-10 06:25 PM
    Here you go:

I made five of them yesterday from some images I had saved. You can find more pics of this little guy by searching "danboh" or "danboard" at the various photo sites. I have one that lives on my desk, cool figure but hard to find these days.

I put all five of the versions I made up on a Photobucket album here for you and anyone else who would like them.
    The company that manufactured it is called Revoltech, character name Danboard. For folks who are Danboard fans like Boost and I, you can find a truly massive collection of pics on flickr at this link. (over 3800 photos of the little guy!!) That makes a lotta Tour wallpapers!
    Thanks for the wallpaper, and thanks for the links guys!
    Yeah I think the Danboard pics are kind of cool, but my lil' sis-in-law loves them for her Tour.
    01-11-10 06:37 PM
    @Ducaticorse

Thanks for posting that link! I <3 Danbo.
    01-11-10 06:38 PM
    For tonight and tomorrow: Blackberry Bliss

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 07:24 PM
    For now, testing the theme (under construction)
    01-11-10 07:38 PM
10,285 ... 197198199200201 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD