May I ask what theme this is,, looks sweet!! TIA
    Its called Liquid by Elecite you can find it Here
    12-28-09 10:24 AM
    12-28-09 11:45 AM
    What theme is this? Looks like one of Foppa's works.
    12-28-09 11:51 AM
    for today...

WP1: Tree and the Sunset by Giovanni Di Gregorio
    WP2: Airquote by Grant Hutchinson
    12-28-09 12:30 PM
    What theme is this? Looks like one of Foppa's works.
    I'll jump in with your answer. That's Foppa6 with Weather:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fo...-icons-377542/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 12:53 PM
    mine for right now

can someone tell me how to stop these alert notifications showing up on the homescreen

also, no matter what setting i try, i can never get it to display the temp and condition across the homescreen

berryweather has too many settings now haha
    12-28-09 01:05 PM
    mine for right now

can someone tell me how to stop these alert notifications showing up on the homescreen

also, no matter what setting i try, i can never get it to display the temp and condition across the homescreen

I assume you are using BW vers 2? Go into Options, then Weather Advisories; uncheck the box "Notify on New Advisory" ; also, if you want to be notified of advisories, then you just need to open up BW and read the advisory and the notification on the homescreen will go away
    Last edited by dollface54; 12-28-09 at 01:14 PM.
    12-28-09 01:10 PM
    Right now
    12-28-09 01:45 PM
    mine for right now

Yes it does have a lot of settings...but it is pretty flexible now. If you are talking about the weather icon you have on your screen now, just go to settings>homescreen/notification icon>icon title and you have many different options to choose from in the drop down list that will accompany your weather icon. If you are talking about the whole home screen,, then you just use the weatherberry homescreen wallpaper settings. Also you can have it show the temp in the top icon notification area if you choose, (it will be visible no matter what screen you are in) the check box is all the way to the bottom of the Homescreen icon settings menu mentioned above. Hope this helps,,, it took me some trial and error to figure out what the heII all the settings do..lol.
    Last edited by olemil; 12-28-09 at 01:53 PM.
    12-28-09 01:50 PM
    I assume you are using BW vers 2? Go into Options, then Weather Advisories; uncheck the box "Notify on New Advisory" ; also, if you want to be notified of advisories, then you just need to open up BW and read the advisory and the notification on the homescreen will go away
    Yes it does have a lot of settings...but it is pretty flexible now. If you are talking about the weather icon you have on your screen now, just go to settings>homescreen/notification icon>icon title and you have many different options to choose from in the drop down list that will accompany your weather icon. If you are talking about the whole home screen,, then you just use the weatherberry homescreen wallpaper settings. Also you can have it show the temp in the top icon notification area if you choose, (it will be visible no matter what screen you are in) the check box is all the way to the bottom of the Homescreen icon settings menu mentioned above. Hope this helps,,, it took me some trial and error to figure out what the heII all the settings do..lol.

thank you both for the helpful input

olemil, i did the trial and error thing myself now

here is what i got out of it

12-28-09 02:46 PM
    thank you both for the helpful input

olemil, i did the trial and error thing myself now

here is what i got out of it

Coolness, looks GREAT and you are very welcome!!!!
    Last edited by olemil; 12-28-09 at 06:56 PM.
    12-28-09 03:58 PM
    For tonight:

12-28-09 06:00 PM
    Does this mean the only way to tell I have a weather alert is to open WeatherBerry? I was hoping that it would notify me of a new alert and once I viewed it, it would go away. But it was still buzzing and putting the alert icon on my notification screen. It wasn't a new alert but just the same one. So annoying!
    12-28-09 07:09 PM
    For tonight:

You may have answered before, I skimmed to see, but what theme is this. Icons are nice!
    12-28-09 07:21 PM
    As a side note - how are you liking Firefox on your Tour?
    12-28-09 07:41 PM
    Does this mean the only way to tell I have a weather alert is to open WeatherBerry? I was hoping that it would notify me of a new alert and once I viewed it, it would go away. But it was still buzzing and putting the alert icon on my notification screen. It wasn't a new alert but just the same one. So annoying!
    No, if you DO want to get weather alerts, then leave that option checked. But once you get the alert icon on your banner, the only way to clear it is to open BW and read the alert. You can lengthen the update timespan for alerts if you want, like make them every 2 hours maybe. Check to see what you have them set for now, it might be every 5 or 10 minutes.

12-28-09 07:54 PM
    You may have answered before, I skimmed to see, but what theme is this. Icons are nice!
    This is an updated theme by dannieloco called Berry Green. He will be releasing it for the Tour 4.7 very soon. The icons are incredible and super sharp.

Last edited by dollface54; 12-28-09 at 09:32 PM.
    12-28-09 07:57 PM
    As a side note - how are you liking Firefox on your Tour?
    That firefox icon is for the BB browser. Firefox has not been released for the BB, may never be.

12-28-09 07:58 PM
    No, if you DO want to get weather alerts, then leave that option checked. But once you get the alert icon on your banner, the only way to clear it is to open BW and read the alert. You can lengthen the update timespan for alerts if you want, like make them every 2 hours maybe. Check to see what you have them set for now, it might be every 5 or 10 minutes.

That's what I was afraid of. I did lengthen the time to 2 hours but it seems that if there is still an existing alert, it was notifying me all over again. I did go in to my sounds/alert settings and changed the alert sound to silent and turned off the LED. I don't think I mind if the alert icon is left on the desktop, I just hated having to go in and view it to turn off the LED as well as getting an audible alert sound. Not to mention that I like being notified of a NEW alert as soon as possible. So I didn't like setting the alert timespan to 2 hours, especially since it didn't even accomplish what I hoped it would. Thanks!
    12-28-09 08:04 PM
    That's what I was afraid of. I did lengthen the time to 2 hours but it seems that if there is still an existing alert, it was notifying me all over again. I did go in to my sounds/alert settings and changed the alert sound to silent and turned off the LED. I don't think I mind if the alert icon is left on the desktop, I just hated having to go in and view it to turn off the LED as well as getting an audible alert sound. Not to mention that I like being notified of a NEW alert as soon as possible. So I didn't like setting the alert timespan to 2 hours, especially since it didn't even accomplish what I hoped it would. Thanks!
    I can't imagine why it's doing that. I have my weather updating every 30 minutes and my alerts updating every hour. We're under a 2 day winter storm warning, so I have been getting an alert every hour but once I read it the icon clears and it doesn't come back until the next update. Do you have the most recent version for Berry Weather? Maybe uninstall and re-install (then do a battery pull)

12-28-09 08:09 PM
    rockin this tonight

12-28-09 08:42 PM
    Perfect wallpaper with this theme.

12-28-09 08:51 PM
    For Tonight
    Last edited by b1time; 12-28-09 at 08:54 PM.
    12-28-09 08:52 PM
    B1, what theme is that? Looks tight.

12-28-09 09:48 PM
    Can you post your wallpaper please? Thanks!
    12-28-09 10:05 PM
10,285 ... 175176177178179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD