Foppa what theme is this? Can't seem to find this in any of your posts so far....
    12-02-09 12:12 PM
    bring it on Foppa, I'm waiting for this one!
    12-02-09 12:14 PM
    AWESOME!, Do ya mind sharing your WP?

For tomorrow:

Would you mind posting the ammo belt wp?
    12-02-09 12:21 PM
    Foppa what theme is this? Can't seem to find this in any of your posts so far....
    bring it on Foppa, I'm waiting for this one!
    Almost there.... MIght use these icons just for the home screen.

Last edited by Foppa_21; 12-02-09 at 12:40 PM.
    12-02-09 12:31 PM
    12-02-09 12:40 PM
    Almost there....
    aw geez, I'll test it for you if you want. This theme looks sweet This is just my opinion, but I think dimension icons really degrade this beauty; I personally liked the Precision icons.
    12-02-09 12:41 PM
    aw geez, I'll test it for you if you want. This theme looks sweet This is just my opinion, but I think dimension icons really degrade this beauty; I personally liked the Precision icons.
    True story. Stick with the Precision.
    12-02-09 12:48 PM
    True story. Stick with the Precision.
    I agree. I'm going with precision icons from here on out. But I think I like the 8 across better than 10. Slightly larger icons. And I need to decided if I want sms and bbm icons, or just show one and hot key one. Regardless, look for Foppa6 later today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 12:53 PM
    I agree. I'm going with precision icons from here on out. But I think I like the 8 across better than 10. Slightly larger icons. And I need to decided if I want sms and bbm icons, or just show one and hot key one. Regardless, look for Foppa6 later today.

Awesome, I myself like the smaller home screen icons, you see more paper and you can fit more most used icons right there. I thought the smaller ones looked just great.
    12-02-09 12:56 PM
    Yes keep the smaller precision icon!

12-02-09 01:23 PM
    Awesome, I myself like the smaller home screen icons, you see more paper and you can fit more most used icons right there. I thought the smaller ones looked just great.
    Please add a slot for meterberry. It can be a smaller icon then weather.

Like that one alot. Reminds me of the first one you did. But better!
    12-02-09 01:41 PM

Can we look forward to customizable home screen icons in this release? Pretty please?
    12-02-09 01:43 PM
    Can we look forward to customizable home screen icons in this release? Pretty please?
    I haven't figured out how to do that and have them be the small size. I go in and resize all the home screen icons to make it work, which is why they're pre-defined.
    12-02-09 02:05 PM
    I haven't figured out how to do that and have them be the small size. I go in and resize all the home screen icons to make it work, which is why they're pre-defined.
    What if you made it user customizable icons and left them the normal size precision icons, but made the dock a hidden one, that lifted up and down? Sorry if that is a stupid suggestion, I know nothing about Plazmic
    12-02-09 02:08 PM
    Foppa6 is released: Link

And there's even a double weather slot version for Dr Boost

Last edited by Foppa_21; 12-02-09 at 02:47 PM.
    12-02-09 02:44 PM
    Would you mind posting the ammo belt wp?
    Here ya are!

12-02-09 03:54 PM
    for today:

Would you mind sharing your wallpaper or did you purchase it?
    12-02-09 03:58 PM
    You can download and use these utilities:

JL_Cmder

BBSAK
    You'll have to register at the site to get the free download.

Or install Quick Launch (an awesome app - not free however) on your BB and do it from your phone.

There's also another app called CaptureIt listed in the first post on this thread.

Thank you very much for your reply!
    12-02-09 04:28 PM
    ^^^^
    Note that of those listed above only CaptureIt will take a snapshot of your screen.. also known as a screenshot.

The other apps are NOT for taking pics of your screen FROM your phone..

Thank you very much for your reply!
    12-02-09 04:36 PM
    Would you mind sharing your wallpaper or did you purchase it?

no, I can share it. In fact, just last night I posted a link to a .zip file I uploaded with 37 Christmas wallpapers for Tour. You just need to download the file and unzip, and enjoy - that paper is in there too.

Here is the link to the Christmas wallpaper pack:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    12-02-09 04:55 PM
    ^^^^
    Note that of those listed above only CaptureIt will take a snapshot of your screen.. also known as a screenshot.

The other apps are NOT for taking pics of your screen FROM your phone..
    Quicklaunch DOES take a screen shot from your phone, at least the latest version for the Tour does, and so does version 1.7 of BBSAK if it's connected to your PC.
    12-02-09 06:28 PM
    Tonight
    12-02-09 08:21 PM
    "There's also another app called CaptureIt listed in the first post on this thread."

See, that's what I get for not reading the first page , I'm one of THOSE people
    12-02-09 09:45 PM
    I'm never satisfied with my wallpaper/theme, but I can say this theme is great.

Last edited by SEVEN1FO; 12-02-09 at 11:49 PM.
    12-02-09 09:56 PM
    Liking my new theme (Foppa7) with the new BerryWeather

12-02-09 10:53 PM
10,285 ... 145146147148149 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD