05-15-09 10:04 PM
    That is a sick theme....
    Where can we get it?

Here are the 2 I've been using recently:

(Thanks to Mjneid for the link)

It'd be nice if the icons could be hidden!

Share the names of both themes?
    05-15-09 10:24 PM
    That is a sick theme....
    Where can we get it?

Here are the 2 I've been using recently:

(Thanks to Mjneid for the link)

It'd be nice if the icons could be hidden!
    I would love the car wallpaper!
    05-15-09 11:16 PM
    05-15-09 11:39 PM
    I would love the car wallpaper!
    Here Ya Go!

Share the names of both themes?
    The First you can pick up in the CB store here. Its called 'Zoom Custom Bottom Zen.' Has the option for the today+ features, but I didn't purchase that one myself.

Second one you can find here, its called 'Lush.' You do have to sign up to get it tho, but I'm sure were all registered on eVeek by now.

I love that theme...is that one of the custom zen bottom themes (or something to that effect)?
    Yep it is actually. Fully customizable, and has an optional today feature. If your interested you can pick it up here.
    05-16-09 11:25 AM
    Here Ya Go!

The First you can pick up in the CB store here. Its called 'Zoom Custom Bottom Zen.' Has the option for the today+ features, but I didn't purchase that one myself.

Second one you can find here, its called 'Lush.' You do have to sign up to get it tho, but I'm sure were all registered on eVeek by now.

Yep it is actually. Fully customizable, and has an optional today feature. If your interested you can pick it up here.
    Thank you
    05-16-09 02:18 PM
    Where did you get this theme? It seems to be Palm Pre inspired!
    05-16-09 04:55 PM
    Thats a pretty sick theme, i can has link ?
    I don't have a link for that theme, but you can get it here at the app store, just look for the "Neo Blue" theme...
    05-17-09 08:37 AM
    Where did you get this theme? It seems to be Palm Pre inspired!
    DUDE! Ha it is my own customize theme.. I am surprise that you like my creative theme.. thank you very much! Man, My theme is not the inspired Palm Pre. why make you say that? Just curious.
    05-20-09 04:31 AM

see that Watch icon on BB theme like my reality watch, isn't that SUPERCOOL?
    05-20-09 04:35 AM
    it's my Vision Board (all the things i want) and all the things i cherish ; >
    Jesus, my car, wedding pics, DSLR, Money, family, health, etc etc

I REALLY love this one. I wish I could make one for myself.
    05-20-09 10:53 AM
    I do not have an app for taking screen shot. But these are my favs that I have been using religiously

05-20-09 02:19 PM
    I do not have an app for taking screen shot. But these are my favs that I have been using religiously

i recognize the middle theme hehe, glad to see people use the themes i made, for screen shots google capture it its free and super easy to use
    05-20-09 02:29 PM
    Use the program below - or use this OTA link for capture it
    05-20-09 02:33 PM
    You did a great job with it. It actually is the first theme ever I put on my 8900

Very clean and no lag time at all when doing app or what not unlike some other themes.

Well, I will check out that google capture. Thanx...for suggestion.
    05-20-09 02:34 PM
    Use the program below - or use this OTA link for capture it
    Ty much. Ah I see -- need to do installtion. I usually do not like adding too many apps. Don't ask me why.

So I will think about it. But again, I will just DL and try it out later.

Cheers
    05-20-09 02:37 PM
    Ty much. Ah I see -- need to do installtion. I usually do not like adding too many apps. Don't ask me why.

So I will think about it. But again, I will just DL and try it out later.

Cheers
    no problem i understand but it comes in useful - and if you want the site i got it from it's this site. it's this site The Tech Mogul - Welcome To TheTechMogul
    05-20-09 02:40 PM
    no problem i understand but it comes in useful - and if you want the site i got it from it's this site. it's this site The Tech Mogul - Welcome To TheTechMogul
    Just installed it. I will try it out and see if I keep it. Again ty for pointing me out
    05-20-09 02:43 PM
    This site reminds me of my Datsun Z days. I used to be on that site for days....I do understand the addiction! I dont have a theme yet BUT my BB 8900 should be here within 2 hrs EST. I've been tracking this thing for 2 days now....
    05-20-09 02:57 PM
    This site reminds me of my Datsun Z days. I used to be on that site for days....I do understand the addiction! I dont have a theme yet BUT my BB 8900 should be here within 2 hrs EST. I've been tracking this thing for 2 days now....
    you'll like it when you get it... i'm sure of it.
    05-20-09 03:01 PM

I really like these themes.. can you give me the links?
    05-20-09 04:04 PM
    Here's a OTA for the bottom one. http://www.xo-photos.com/pytyper483/...LockDownV3.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 04:10 PM

Thought I'd get in on the action...
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    05-20-09 04:20 PM
    I really like these themes.. can you give me the links?
    Here is the middle one http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fu...-theme-197632/

And the one the top http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/be...-theme-164789/

Good luck
    05-20-09 05:04 PM
    05-20-09 05:16 PM
7,955 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD